• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Residual Fat

WilliamB

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
A while back I did a bulk and never really took everything back off that I put on. I have a fairly low bf% but have not tested it in a couple years. Last time I was tested I had 11%bf. After High School I did a few bulk sessions and gained about 25-30 pounds (2 years). I have recently noticed that I have put quite a bit of weight on what looks like just my mid section. I am interested in losing this but am not sure how I should go about doing this. My arms real cut still but my sides and belly have some residual fat hanging around. I am not really looking to cut a bunch of calories out of my diet because I am not that big to start with. I am currently doing HIIT 2 times a week, along with my regular lifting routine. I guess I could throw that in here just for reference
Mon: Legs
Tues: Chest/Bis/Shoulders
Wed:Off
Thurs:HIIT
Fri:Back/Tris
Sat:HIIT
Sunday:Off

What do you guys think?

Post your stats and your diet, then we may be able to help you out. CP

5'10'' 178 pounds. I typically try to eat 4+ times a day but I am juggling a pretty busy school schedule at the same time. I have not really mapped out a meal for meal plan but I do eat genearlly pretty healthy compared to a lot of people, maybe not on this board though ha. My choices for foods are some what limited as well. I normally eat grilled chicken (4 servings), yogurt (2 servings), turkey sandwhiches (1 serving), Oat Cereal (1 serving), fruit (1serving), vegetable (serving) 3 pints of milk. About every other day I eat this stuff called Generals Chicken and white rice. I am sure that shit is horrible for me but my selection is VERY limited. I never heard of it till I came to this school but I have seen it on Chinese food menus since. This college really needs to work on their food service. EVERYTHING is fried, it sucks. Half of the shit I eat doesnt even have a Nutrition Facts label on it. I also try to drink 1 and a half gallons of water a day. Well I dont know its kinda hard to give all the info on me for diet right now.

I have started doing weighted sit ups about 3 times a week and I think that is helping. I am probably going to start doing some side bends for the obliques too.

I dont really want to cut a bunch of calories out of my diet because I am pretty lean already so that might put me into the skinny class which i dont want. I was considering trying to cut a portion of carbs out of my diet and see how that goes but dont really know how to do that and still have a sufficient amount of food in me.

start packing food from home man, i know it's a beeotch but it's something your
gonna have to do if the selection is that bad. General tso's chicken is probably the
work asian food you can eat also. Cut down on the milk a lil bit too. try and do your best to up your meals to atleast 5-6 perday about 400cals per meal.

I would stay away from the side bends because that is just going to make your stomach look bulky and make whatever fat you have stick out like a sore thumb.

read the stickies on the cutting and go from there! also if you really want to do it quick
you can do your cardio 5times a week. After your done lifting do a lil less intense
session of your HIIT routine just to keep your metabolic rate up there and burn some
more cals.

You do really need to work on your nutrition though. You'll seem fine for a long time
and then it just catches you off guard. I've been there man.

Ha alright thanks pal, thanks for the words. I probably should do a little bit more cardio. I think im just looking for answers that I already know. I'll be able to make it out to the store next school year when I get my license back. Its going to be hard but I'm going to cut the generals out.

Back