PDA

View Full Version : does it matter when u stick

premo
04-19-2005, 12:49 AM
hey fellers
a friend of mine told me that i should stick my AS on the nights i train, he said that im loosing some of the effectivness, as i jab on mon and friday and i train on tue thurs, and sat, but as i have a sust and b tren i thought by the time it really kicks in wont be till the next day? am i loosing out

LAM
04-19-2005, 07:23 AM
hey fellers
a friend of mine told me that i should stick my AS on the nights i train, he said that im loosing some of the effectivness

there is absolutely no truth to those statements

Sherpa
04-19-2005, 11:11 AM
The goal with your injections is to keep the levels of what your injecting at as stable a level as possible in your blood.

So injecting Monday and Friday isnt the best way to go, but its fine overall.

If you inject on Monday morning, inject on Thursday night. Or Sunday morning and Wed. night. 3.5 days between your injections instead of 3 days and 4 days.

Mudge
04-19-2005, 11:20 AM
What LAM said. Just keep a REGULAR schedule.

coolbreezendez
04-19-2005, 11:21 AM
The goal with your injections is to keep the levels of what your injecting at as stable a level as possible in your blood.

So injecting Monday and Friday isnt the best way to go, but its fine overall.

If you inject on Monday morning, inject on Thursday night. Or Sunday morning and Wed. night. 3.5 days between your injections instead of 3 days and 4 days.

I'm with Sherpa make sure that you keep your blood levels stable. Sauce does have short acting esters(test prop) in it but you'll be fine shooting at a constant instead trying to shoot for gym day.

TrojanMan60563
04-19-2005, 05:21 PM
The only benefit I see to injecting on a day you workout is helping with getting sore from the injection....and thats only assuming you are injecting into the muscle being worked that day. Keep stable levels in your body through the week is way more important to gains and reducing side effects then trying to shoot on days you workout.

Tha Don
04-21-2005, 06:53 AM
if jabbing on workout day is it best to jab before the workout (like they all did in the golden era) or after the workout, when you have had a shower and you are all nice and relaxed (which seems to make a lot better sense to me), or would it depend on the ester of the drug as to which time would be the most beneficial?

Mags
04-25-2005, 10:58 AM
if jabbing on workout day is it best to jab before the workout (like they all did in the golden era) or after the workout, when you have had a shower and you are all nice and relaxed (which seems to make a lot better sense to me), or would it depend on the ester of the drug as to which time would be the most beneficial?
Someone in the know please answer this, it's a good question and one I imagine alot of people, including myself would like to know:thumb:

luke69duke69
04-25-2005, 11:06 AM
I may be in left field here, but from what I understand, if it's longer acting ester, it takes several days to get into your blood stream. The test in your system is probably gonna be from the shot you took several days previous, not the one you stuck before working out.

Sherpa
04-25-2005, 12:28 PM
Your right luke, it will take a while for the shot to get into the blood stream. The only point of shooting before a workout would be to reduce the amount of soreness in the muscle you injected into. Its been said that if you work out the muscle you injected into after you inject that it will reduce the soreness. I found that I get a little more sore right away after I work the muscle after injecting, but the soreness goes away quicker.

luke69duke69
04-25-2005, 08:56 PM
All I can say to that is I'm never doing squats the same day I shoot into my quad. The next day I felt like I got shot by a pellet gun in it at close range

Mags
04-26-2005, 02:29 PM
Do you guys reccommend shooting then training or training then shooting when relaxed? Be good to see who prefers what

TrojanMan60563
04-26-2005, 04:59 PM
Do you guys reccommend shooting then training or training then shooting when relaxed? Be good to see who prefers what

I shoot then workout that muscle group if possible that the injection lands on a day I can train that body part....like delt injections are good for back, chest, or delt day. If I workout or not I use a massage machine for 20 minutes followed by a heating pad for 30 minutes to an hour....I feel that really helps me out. For high mg/ml stuff I don't know if anything helps much with the pain.

Mudge
04-26-2005, 07:36 PM
Some guys shoot that bodypart before training, going on the theory that the warmth and blood flow in the area will disperse the oil better.

Mags
04-27-2005, 09:53 AM
Some guys shoot that bodypart before training, going on the theory that the warmth and blood flow in the area will disperse the oil better.
Is this just a theory then or is there any truth to it, or is it down to individual cases/body types again? I'm thinking of doing Bi-weekly shots of 250mg of Test. Cyp. Is this dose enough to cause proper pain?

Sherpa
04-27-2005, 11:45 AM
Mags, 500mg /wk of Test Cyp is enough to see good gains. You could use a little less or a little more, but the difference in gains most likely wouldnt be noticable. 500mg /wk by 2 250mg doses is what I would recommend running.

Mags
04-27-2005, 02:32 PM
Cool, thanks

gococksDJS
04-27-2005, 02:37 PM
Is this just a theory then or is there any truth to it, or is it down to individual cases/body types again? I'm thinking of doing Bi-weekly shots of 250mg of Test. Cyp. Is this dose enough to cause proper pain? It's probably more dependent upon the quality of gear your shooting as well as type ie. cyp, prop etc..., than body type, but injection technique also plays a role.