• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Tasty Cottage Cheese

SANDYSANDY

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
INGREDIENTS:
1CUP LOW-FAT COTTAGE CHEESE
1/4 CUP SLICED ALMONDS
1/3 BLUEBERRIES OR 1/2 BANANA,SLICED
1 TBS HONEY, IF DESIRED(OR 1 PACK SWEETENER OR LIQUID STEVIA)

MIX ALL INGREDIENTS TOGETHER AND SERVE :lick: :lick:

1 cup cottage cheese
2 tbsp natty pb
cinnamon/splenda.... then freeze it for about an hour or so... mmm heaven on earth.

i ll have to try that this weekend, is it suppose to taste like peanut butter ice cream or cheese cake or just the way it sounds :blah: I'm suppose to freeze it solid? :hmmm:

no just for an hour or so so it gets kinda hard and really cold like ice cream.

thajeepster said:
Do you blend it in a blender first?

How would it taste with some yogurt added in? MMMMm.....

thajeepster said:

Thats sounds so good. mmmmmm :lick: :lick: :lick: :lick:

Rocco32 said:
How would it taste with some yogurt added in? MMMMm.....
:lick: or some chocolate protein power, it would taste like reese pieces ice cream or peanut butter truffle ice cream :chomp:

no i dont blend it... but i do have a perfect pudding recipe with cc and a blender... here goes:

1 package of your favorite kind of jello sf gelatin
prepare as directed, but only use about 3/4 of the water recommended... make sure its set first... then measure out about a cup of cottage cheese, dump in blender, dump in the whole batch of jello, and add some splenda to taste... blend away until totally homogenized and creamy... then pour into a bowl and chill until it sets back up... pull it out of the fridge and enjoy... i top this with some peanut butter sauce made from 2 tbsp pb, and 3 tbsp water... (just heat the pb for about 20 secs, then pour in the water and stir until creamy and pourable)

This recipe takes longer to prepare than the norm cc + pb, so i only make it once in a while... however i definitely recommend it... you can speed up the process by using the freezer also.

IML Gear Cream!
thajeepster said:
1 cup cottage cheese
2 tbsp natty pb
cinnamon/splenda.... then freeze it for about an hour or so... mmm heaven on earth.

I finally tried your recipe yesterday :lick: , your right it was really heaven on earth :rocker:

hell yeah, try the jello one tonight.... you wont regret it.

thajeepster said:
i will :) thanks. did u try mine ?
its plain compared to yours ,but its still :lick: :lick: yummy

thajeepster said:

All I have to say is .............YUMMY
THANX for those recipes ;)

ive had a version of yours before... i also enjoyed that, also you may want to try the cc/almonds/fiber one combo... also very good, and adds nice crunch to your cottage cheese.

:) you ll be the first one ,i ll let know ,when i come a cross any yummy recipes :D

Last edited:
i found this recipes on the web, i may try it this weekend.

blueberry cheesecake
2tbsp brown sugar twin (or maybe splenda instead)
1 1/2 tsp of udo (or maybe you could just use flaxseed oil)
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp coconut extract
1 scoop protein power'
1 cup low fat cottage cheese
3/4 cup blueberries, thawed

mix the first 6 ingredients with a hand mixer until very smooth . spread out in shallow dish .put blueberries on top.

*maybe i would then put it in the freezer for a half hour *

thajeepster said:
1 cup cottage cheese
2 tbsp natty pb
Just tried this. Dude, you are a stinkin' genius! :thumb:

glad you liked it... now try the second recipe if youve got the time... make sure you make the jello first, dont just dump the packet in there. Or you can use those sugar free jello gelatin cups that you can buy pre made at the store... 1 cup cc with 3 of those little cups blended, and set it in the fridge to set back up... turns into a thick pudding...

Back