• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Cutting while on....

Z2G

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Would it be beneficial if I went on a diet of about 2500 cal a day and be taking a Sust and Winny cycle???

I am planning a cutter soon and did not select winny b/c of probably joint problems.

I came to the conclusion that a prop/tren acetate or test e/tren e cutter would be superior to what you suggest. Tren just seems like the shit compared to winny. JMO, as you can certainly cut with those two, just not optimal imo.

the cals you need depends on the amount of LBM that you have and your level of activity.

I definetly wouldn't use sust for cutting. IMO it's too hard to keep blood levels constant with that stuff. I would use either test prop, enanthate or cyp.

the addition of winstrol can be of some benefit if your bf is already low. there are many hidden sides from winstrol use (britle tendons, lowered HDL levels, etc).

Hopefully you don't mind the ED injections of tren to keep blood levels optimal.

gococksDJS said:
Hopefully you don't mind the ED injections of tren to keep blood levels optimal.
or he could use tren e, TnT (test n tren enth.) would make for a great cutter...and a great bulker, but the tren seems to interest me more for its androgenic/cutting benefits, i'm thinking about checking that out sometime in the future, probably as a 2nd cycle, but thats some time off yet

young d said:
or he could use tren e, TnT (test n tren enth.) would make for a great cutter...and a great bulker, but the tren seems to interest me more for its androgenic/cutting benefits, i'm thinking about checking that out sometime in the future, probably as a 2nd cycle, but thats some time off yet
Yeah I was thinking about something like prop/tren for my next cycle in the winter, but I know I want to run a cutter so we'll see what I end up deciding.

Back