• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Feeling like a chAMPion--Ergolean AMP

brodus

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
First off, thanks to Patrick Arnold for sending me the free samples of AMP.

Second, all I have to say is DAMN. I was skeptical but excited after reading the other reviews, and this product exceeded my expectations.

I took two caps at 11am yesterday, after only getting TWO HOURS of sleep the night before. No other caffeine was consumed. I felt the caffeine component of the pills in about 30 minutes, but it wasn???t much. I figured that was that, and went back to trying to stay awake at work.

Then, about an hour later, I felt the AMP. My palms got slightly sweaty, and a very clean, focused, high state of energy overcame me. Not at all like Ephedrine or Yohimbe. No jitters, anxiety, etc.

I was able to tear through my work for the next five hours. I got home and was productive, then laid down for a nap at 6:30. Had no trouble resting. There was no CRASH like you get from Caff/Ephe. The sense of well-being remains.

So I agree with the other reports???very clean feeling and long lasting.

It feels like a pharmaceutical to me???not unlike Ritalin or something. I will say I see a high potential for abuse with this stuff.

I???ll do a comparative blood pressure and pulse analysis with my next test, and try it before a workout. I???ve got three samples left!

* Note???did anyone notice another company just came out with a product called ???AMPed.??? Do you think this might have anything to do with the delay? I did see PA post that he had enough raw product now to make 5,000 bottles or something.

I am a HUGE fan of this. I've been taking Ephedra at high doses for years and will be giving it up for this when it comes out. I am in need of several items but am holding out on my order at Bulk Nutrition untill it comes out. They are saying May 1st, lets hope so!

I was one of the 1st testers. I plan on only taking it the recommended 3 times a week but it will be hard as you feel so good on it.

brodus said:
He was giving away free samples.

It is a great way to ween yourself of Ephedra--but you should NOT take it every day--PA says 3 times a week.

Why ween off of ephedra? I love it.

Back