• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

oral turinabol

Tha Don

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
has anyone used this and if so what did you think of it?

i hear its a mild anabolic, sound similar to that of winny (lean mass gains with little water retention), it is also not 17-aa as far as i'm aware.. and side effects seem to be pretty mild, i'm thinking of running it on the last 4 weeks of my test/dbol/deca cycle upto pct, what do you guys reckon?

also would it make for a good kickstart to a TnT (test n' tren enth) cutting cycle?

thanks

I used it during a cutting cycle about 2 years ago. since I was stacking it was hard to tell what effect it actually had. I am planning on using it again though. I think I took around 40 mg/ED for 5-6 weeks.

ahhhh as its not 17aa could you stack it with d-bol for an oral cycle.

that would probably work. I would take at least 40-60 mg/ED

LAM said:
hummmm can you run it longer then d-bol then LAM?

i'm actually considering 6 weeks of OTbol and 1test after this cut, i hear OT is pretty anabolic and water retention is very low, effects sound pretty similar to that of winny minus the harsh sides, so i'm expecting it to give me some nice lean gains when my BF is down

i'd like to know some more info on OT if anyone knows anything, like what are the sides like? i hear they are pretty low, and that it can actually raise libdo levels on cycle (i read somewhere that is actually converts to a form of testosterone, don't know if this is true or not thought)

it seems to be really popular over here right now, i mean a lot of guys seem to rate it as one of the best orals (its cheap, effective, no water ret. low sides, solid muscle gains), got a friend who gained 7lbs of 6 weeks of OT only, sounds like it might be worth checking out

LAM said:

40mg/ed would be a fine dose, unless you are 200lbs+ then i would consider 50mg/ed

20mg/ed dbol and 40/mg OT for 6 weeks would make a nice oral only cycle IMO, in theory a benefit of OT being non 17aa is that you could run it for slightly longer periods (and that you can stack it with other orals, such as dbol/drol), you might get away with 8 weeks on the OT, but i'd just run it 6 weeks with the dbol, i'm not too sure if them extra 2 weeks of tbol only would give you that much, i could be wrong though? maybe the extra 2 weeks will help keep you in an anabolic state post dbol and make it easier to keep the weight added from the dbol? what dose everyone else reckon?

ok sounds good... but could you do this

30mg ED d-bol week 1-3/20mg d-bol 4-6/10mg d-bol week 7-8

40mg ed turanabol week 1-8

Hold on a minute! every web site i been to researching oral turanabol says it is 17aa alfa :hmmm:

you are right, it is indeed a 17-aa, i swear i read somewhere that it wasn't, and that this made stacking with other orals an option, i know it is going to be milder then say dbol or drol, i'd say it sounds more like an anabolic equivilent of anavar

there is no point tapering down your dbol doseage IMO, or else your are just going to be giving your body relativly less and less anabolic support, if you are going to taper would be better to taper up, by tapering down you are just going to reduce your chances of gaining well throughout the cycle, like i said, 6 weeks dbol @ 20mg/ed and 6 weeks tbol @ 40mg/ed would be a good oral mass cycle for a novice

IML Gear Cream!
Hummmmm how much of the chemical 17aa is in each tab of d-bol compared to turanabol, because if it is the same then you would be taking in the same dose as 60mg of d-bol has of 17aa every day for 6 weeks which seems a lot to me.

Uzi9 said:
Hummmmm how much of the chemical 17aa is in each tab of d-bol compared to turanabol, because if it is the same then you would be taking in the same dose as 60mg of d-bol has of 17aa every day for 6 weeks which seems a lot to me.

here's some info on 17aa's from Chemistry and Structure of Anabolic and Androgenic Steroids

17-alpha alkylation. In this process, a methyl group (CH3) is added to C17. This methyl group is trans to the other methyl groups. One notable characteristic of these steroids is that they make the steroid much more difficult for the liver to degrade and process into waste products and these steroids usually have a longer half life than their non-alkylated counterparts. This is because the methyl prevents the steroid from fitting into the active site on the various liver enzymes that process steroids. One example of a 17 alpha alkylated steroid is Oxandrolone, shown above. Note the CH3 on C17. Most oral steroids are 17a-alkylated steroids, and are thus more liver toxic than many Injectable steroids, which are usually esterified.

yes they are both 17aa, but i hear oral tbol is broken down pretty fast, 40mg of tbol is not going to put the same strain on your liver as 40mg dbol, i really am not totally clued up on why it is like this, but certain orals seem to be harsher than certain others MG for MG, i know some people advocate 80mg+ of anavar, however you get the same guys saying not to run anymore than 25mg of dbol, maybe one of the more experienced guys will give you a better explination..

Cool then i might try an oral only d-bol/turanabol compo for 6 weeks
What sets turanabol apart from d-bol?

Uzi9 said:
Cool then i might try an oral only d-bol/turanabol compo for 6 weeks
What sets turanabol apart from d-bol?
Why dont ya do test? Are ya trying to avoid needles

Back