PDA

View Full Version : What Cycle??

Joony
04-25-2005, 11:37 AM
Well, I have been resting from training for about 3 months, and now i got bck since about a month ago, and i got loads of fat on my abs, a big belly, i bought Optimum Adeneregy and i am doing loads of cardio, but i need to take it off fast. What cycle can i do, i was thinking of primo with clen?

Cardinal
04-25-2005, 07:33 PM
If you are anything like me, you'll just get bigger on roids. If I was going to do it assisted, I would just go with adequate protein, hypocaloric diet, then maybe T3 + clen (diet+lifting+cardio should take you plenty far. no need fat burners most likely).

Alternate the clen with Ephedrine HCl every two weeks. There has been a fair amount of negative data on clen involving heart problems after low dose usage. Not sure of its veracity.

Then bulk with the roids =D using a simple test only cycle.

The only steroid you will find with actual thermogenic properties is tren. But I definitely wouldn't consider using it on a first cycle.

Joony
04-26-2005, 03:32 AM
Well, I had three cycles before, and i want to get rid of this fat belly. Thnks for replying

Witmaster
04-26-2005, 08:13 AM
Clen + a shitload of treadmill time.

Cardinal
04-26-2005, 12:08 PM
For the steroid part of it, the most popular cutter is Test Prop/Tren A. You can use whatever dose test you are used to, inject ED or EOD. For a mild Tren cycle you might run 75 mg EOD, or for a heftier cycle, 75mg ED.

A lot of people like to use more test than they do tren as a rule of thumb to keep libido up.

Alternatively, you could just run some testosterone with whatever fat burners you are using and go at it that way. You'd miss out on all the side effects and harshness of tren.

LAM
04-26-2005, 12:39 PM
Well, I have been resting from training for about 3 months, and now i got bck since about a month ago, and i got loads of fat on my abs, a big belly, i bought Optimum Adeneregy and i am doing loads of cardio, but i need to take it off fast. What cycle can i do, i was thinking of primo with clen?

diet gets rid of a big belly not steroids. it's obvious the first thing you need to focus on is your diet and getting back into the gym on a regular basis

Joony
04-27-2005, 12:53 PM
aha, thanks for ur help guys, well i am on a low carb diet, and i am going to do a split training routine, and see how things go.