• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Alcohol consumption and training

elvn

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I know we say that we are allowed to cheat once a week to say sane but what does everyone think about alcohol consumption??Esp. in regards to males; how often do you guys drink yet still maintian fit???
Any comments??

I don't drink, but I do believe your sanity is as important as anything else in training. that is why I still eat pizza.

I have a glass of cabernet almost every night. Gave up beer awhile ago.
I don't think having a couple of beers on the weekends will hurt either.

200+ calories in every beer, 110 in a glass of red wine.

you need to ask that question to someone who looks like you wanna look like not people you dont know. Awesome results require awesome sacrifices. What are your goals??

actually I don't drink anymore. I've only ever really drank wine and that usually would be with my surf n turf meals--yummy. I 'ld have to say I have an average of 3 glasses a month. I know that whatever isn't good for your body isn't going to help get you results so I am quite strict with my diet and only cheat when I really feel I have to.
I was just asking in curiousity to see what people thought was a good amount that you could drink while still maintain your physiques.
Thanks for the responses:)

i still have one or two on the weekends.if i had a show to do, it would be zelch, zero, nada, none..

Last edited:
It all depends on what you drink . If your drinking Mudslides you'll have problems but i enjoy the occasional vodka tonic with no guilt . You gotta cut loose every once in a while .

Originally posted by SteveDeBeave
I have a glass of cabernet almost every night. Gave up beer awhile ago.
I don't think having a couple of beers on the weekends will hurt either.

200+ calories in every beer, 110 in a glass of red wine.

Actually, I believe regular Budweiser is around 160 calories and light is around 110.

I have cabernet every weekend, doesn't seem to hurt.

Prince how can you drink Budweiser, might as well drink piss. Just my opinion. Get a good German dopplebock, or a good stout. Something with some flavor.

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by Prince

Actually, I believe regular Budweiser is around 160 calories and light is around 110.

Hey Prince, lets go get a Bud!
:thumb:

Originally posted by craig777
Prince how can you drink Budweiser, might as well drink piss. Just my opinion. Get a good German dopplebock, or a good stout. Something with some flavor.

I hate when people say that, it's just what I prefer as do millions of other people. :booty:

I do drink other (darker) beers once in awhile, Red's, Ale's, etc., although I do not really care for stouts they are too dark.

I hate when people say that, it's just what I prefer as do millions of other people.

I advise the jury to disregard I said it. Sorry Prince. :D

No please don't sick w8lifter on me:scared:

I will never do it again, I promise:cry:

i'm a really BIG puss then cuz i like my TANKWISER'S,light WISERS that is......gotta watch this figure ya know...

yeah, that light beer is great for cutting lol;)

Originally posted by seyone
yeah, that light beer is great for cutting lol;)
thats what i heard too, plus benching 4 times/week is suppose to be fantastic for bulking and cutting:rolleyes: :p :D

I find the beer to be more beneficial pre workout than post w/o;)

IML Gear Cream!
oh hell ya, i mix my N-large with a can of coors light and the next day i'm fully recovered from 30 sets of benching

Definitely stay away from alcohol and caffiene if your serious about what your doing, it's easy to do once you stick at it for a while

Originally posted by Tank316
oh hell ya, i mix my N-large with a can of coors light and the next day i'm fully recovered from 30 sets of benching

:lol:

Originally posted by bevan
Definitely stay away from alcohol and caffiene if your serious about what your doing, it's easy to do once you stick at it for a while

Why?

I think in moderation they both can be healthy.

Back