• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Stacking CEX

Sh8kin

Not Stirred'
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I am starting on my 3rd week of NO-Xplode right now and I have liked the results and am thinking of continuing for another 3 week cycle. I have read on here that CEX also produces amazing results for those who respond to it. What do you guys think of stacking the 2? If I do decide to stack the 2 is there something else that should be thrown in as well to maximize results?

When do you take CEX, pre or post WO? As it is I take NO-Xplode an hour before workout at 5AM on an empty stomach. Should I just keep with the NO-Xplode by itself, or start taking the CEX alone. Combining won't hurt anthing will it?

Also for those who have taken it, how long does the 180GM and 402GM bottles last?

TIA Guys - :thumb:

the stack would be fine, i would take the cex before to get the big pumps, maybe after but im not familiar with CEE, the bottles last as long as you take them, cex is 5 grams so divide your workouts and the grams into that, i havent tried no-xplode and i dont think im going to try it but there is nothing wrong with experimenting with it.

I just don't want to do anything redundant or do it if there is no point. If I could only do one, which would you recommend? Will doing both be better than just one?

Maybe I should take a week off as well before starting no-xplode again or anything for that matter. I'm such a rookie at this stuff it's not even funny, but hey, I'll learn sooner or later.

Also, general question... Are these supps ok to take during a cut for any results? I would assume that taking them during a bulk would yield the better results but just thought I'd ask if there was a benifit at all during a cut.

-

if i were you i would choose cex because creatine is good stuff and cex has better reviews than no-xplode.

Yes, after re-reading some of the reviews here and looking at some new ones I think I'm gonna get rid of the NO-Xplode and give CEX a try. Everyone is fond of the CEE. I think I'll take 3 grams before workout and then 3 grams after. Does that sound about right?

BTW, anyone know what type of creatine NO-Xplode uses?

Back