• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

has n e body used synthol???....

jeb

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
has anybody used synthol before on your normal cycles?? if so how many cc's or iu's in your rotation shots and where?? did you see any changes???

synthol is not an anabolic. It's just oil, and serves no purpose other than cosmetic regardless of what people say. Ive heard people say that injecting synthol can actually stretch the fascia, thus making it easier to build muscle once the oil breaks down, but IMO that's crap.

i never use synthol before but im plaining to in the next year of so.right now my goal is to reach 19 inch arms(little over 18teen right now)then give syntho a try.

goodguy12 said:
i never use synthol before but im plaining to in the next year of so.right now my goal is to reach 19 inch arms(little over 18teen right now)then give syntho a try.
You are crazy!

first congratulate on haveing 5,000 post in less then a year .you most have a lots of time on your hands.:rolleyes:
before saying you crazy why dont you tell me why im crazy.
takeing synthol in a safe and smart way will most likely be a good idea.im training for my fourth bbing meet.i wpuld love to come in with 20 guns!!

goodguy12 said:
first congratulate on haveing 5,000 post in less then a year .you most have a lots of time on your hands.:rolleyes:
takeing synthol in a safe and smart way will most likely be a good idea.im training for my fourth bbing meet.i wpuld love to come in with 20 guns!!
Thank you, you can send my gift to Min0lee@aol.com .
I have a picture of inspiration for you.

See, with synthol you can impress all the guys and get all the babes. :rolleyes:

wse1113cg.jpg

goodguy12 said:
Maybe not crazy, just stupid.

OOPS....he needs a refill....is that synthetic oil he needs?

anasynthol216ny.jpg

Look in all seriousness, don't do it.
Your body will reject it and besides your biceps will be uneven.

alot of people use synthol it gets bad press because theres a few that abuse it, just like steroids

I admit I had a bad experiment with it.........I have the horrid pics....it made me grow in parts unmentionable. :bawling:

stu21Ldn said:
alot of people use synthol it gets bad press because theres a few that abuse it, just like steroids
yes, but synthol has no anabolic properties whatsoever, unlike steroids. Some idiots claim it does stretch the fascia, but this has never been proven. Literally, all you are doing is injecting a pool of oil into your muscles so they will look more full. I can't think of a reason to use synthol.

min0 lee said:
I admit I had a bad experiment with it.........I have the horrid pics....it made me grow in parts unmentionable. :bawling:
could you post some pics?

NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! I've managed to avoid that pic so far LOL.

IML Gear Cream!
Front shot, see from this picture I look normal but that's changed.........
min0lee3zk.jpg

min0 lee said:
Front shot, see from this picture I look normal but that's changed.........
min0lee3zk.jpg
PM him the next one...I'm not looking at it again.

No, I think it's necessary that todays youth learn the consequences of Synthol injecting.

is this a joke!

This what happens when Synthol goes bad.
I can no longer shower in the girls bathroom without the woman gossiping, all of my G-strings no longer fit..I can't even have my man go down on me anymore. Am I not human!

Here.....you asked for it.
mino52iv.jpg

Back