• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Dosages regarding Averbol (inj. Dianabol)

jitsulad

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi Guys, i want to use Dianabol with my next 8-week Deca cycle, but i dont use orals due to the aa17 within this drug, so im gonna use Averbol 25mg/ml So say if i was gonna take 25mgs per day of Dianabol for 5-weeks in the oral form, how much would i have to inject and how often?

Regards Justin-Ryan

i belive Averbol is an injectable form of methandienone.i would go with(i would ,not you)25mg aday.

its still dbol, so its still 17aa

if thats the case, i best find a job thats pays better and buy loads of plasters :)
thanks for the advice Mr

Ok, i didnt relise that it would still be 17aa, i though this was only added to some orals as that it could pass throw the liver better?

jitsulad said:
Ok, i didnt relise that it would still be 17aa, i though this was only added to some orals as that it could pass throw the liver better?
Yeah i thought that myself?

yeah, but d-bol is d-bol, just like Winstrol is Winstrol, you can drink the Winstrol depot bc it IS 17 aa. Personally, I don't see the point in injecting d-bol or winny. I'm sure there IS a reason I just don't get it personally.
Why not just buy buy some good old fashioned 5mg d-bol tabs and take 5 or 6 a day?

I guess by injecting you miss the first pass through the liver via the heptic vein, but it will eventually go throught the liver. I guess by injecting it would be slightly more potent mg for mg bc there is no first pass which will break down some of the oral cpd, I believe.
I'd still just take the pills, and inject the test.

It causes a bit of site irritation so some people spot inject it pre comp to make the muscles swell a little. Is it the BD stuff?

I was gonna use BD Averbol, but i may as well just buy the oral form of dianabol if its all 17aa, i was thinking of Anabol (dianabol) British Dispensary (Thailand), ive seen this drug at a good price, is this brand any good?

Back