• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

6-OXO Experience?

ACEOUTDOOR

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I was thinking of trying 6-OXO. I know most people use this as a post cycle estrogen manager. However I don't use anabolics, just supps such as creatine, arginine, bcaa's etc. I wanted to use it as a test. booster, and wanted to know other members experience with 6-OXO for that purpose? Good stuff or a waste of $$$ for my plans? Thanks in advance for the input.

I think most people will tell you not to waste your money and to use the search feature. There are several threads around that discuss what 6-OXO does and does not do.

Nunya

nunya53 said:
I think most people will tell you not to waste your money and to use the search feature. There are several threads around that discuss what 6-OXO does and does not do.

Nunya
I am asking opinions of people who have used it alone not with anabolics, and I did search with no results for my question. Sounds like a typical answer from a metro STL guy with a k.c. avatar:clapping: .

ACEOUTDOOR said:
I am asking opinions of people who have used it alone not with anabolics, and I did search with no results for my question. Sounds like a typical answer from a metro STL guy with a k.c. avatar:clapping: .

you won't find anyone here that has used 6-OXO for that purpose. it is useless as a test booster

LAM said:
you won't find anyone here that has used 6-OXO for that purpose. it is useless as a test booster

Thanks LAM, anything you can recommend thats legal and low side effects?

it is virtually impossible to increase your natural test production over baseline values with out causing some type of negative feedback response. if you think your test levels are low for your age I would get some blood work done. that being said there really aren't any legal supplements that have a great impact on the endocrine system that would increase anabolism to the point where it would be noticeable. basic supplements like protein, creatine, L-glutamine, BCAA's and EFA's are all you really need. if you are having problems making gains first look at your diet.

LAM said:
it is virtually impossible to increase your natural test production over baseline values with out causing some type of negative feedback response.
Wise words, this should be a sticky :thumb:

Back