5'11"
170lbs
5-7% BF

previous cycle:
40mg of dbol 2 1/2 weeks
600 mg of Test Eth 7weeks
100 mg of clomid 5days then 50mg for the next 7
20mg of Nolv for 12 days after the clomid

I would like to run a Test/Prop 50/50 mix. I also plan to run EQ with it as well. I have been told to go Testprop mix with EQ Mon...Just test/prop on Wed...mix and EQ on Fri. I have already been suggested a dosage, but I would like to hear some suggestions that aren't from my supplier/trainer. Oh yea PCT is clomid 100mg for 5days then 50mg for 7days

also, I was told you can mix the test/prop with the EQ in the same syringe, and the EQ will actually dillute the mix making th tren.prop shot full of BA less painful...is this true?:hmmm:

gococksDJS
05-01-2005, 09:26 PM
I ran EQ at 600mg's/week for 10 weeks and the appetite boost seem to come and go, but was completely gone by week 7, and the vasodialation was minimal. Personally I doubt i'll use it again, but if I do, ill be doing 800mg's a week

LAM
05-01-2005, 09:36 PM
I would like to run a Test/Prop 50/50 mix. I also plan to run EQ with it as well. I have been told to go Testprop mix with EQ Mon...Just test/prop on Wed...mix and EQ on Fri. I have already been suggested a dosage, but I would like to hear some suggestions that aren't from my supplier/trainer. Oh yea PCT is clomid 100mg for 5days then 50mg for 7days

also, I was told you can mix the test/prop with the EQ in the same syringe, and the EQ will actually dillute the mix making th tren.prop shot full of BA less painful...is this true?:hmmm:

I'm confused. prop is test

If you are talking about running test propionate the best way to do it is ED shots. I don't know anyone who shots prop every 3rd day. I would also do the EQ on Sun & Wed or Thur definetly not Mon & Fri.

lnvanry
05-01-2005, 10:01 PM
soory about the confusion.....I meant tren/prop....I just had a brain fart, sorry about that.

also, can I expect to get a libido increase b/c of the test like my last cycle?

gococksDJS
05-01-2005, 10:33 PM
yes your libido will increase with test...

LAM
05-01-2005, 11:37 PM
if you want to run tren/pro inj ED or EOD. I would also use HCG during the cycle. tren hits some people hard.

lnvanry
05-02-2005, 10:49 PM
Hits what hard LAM? HCG helps you nuts not shrink, so I am assuming you mean my natural test levels get hit hard. HCG is run during or after the cylce right. I already am going to feel like a pin cushion and HCG is frequent shooter too, isn't it.

LAM
05-02-2005, 11:11 PM
tren can shut you down pretty hard. so restoring normal HPTA function can be a challenge. using HCG on cycle can make it a lot easier once you come off. HCG shots are a joke. you shot them next to the belly button every 4-5 days at about 500 iu's.

Mudge
05-02-2005, 11:15 PM
L. Rea claims that tren can permanently shut down cortisol receptor sites, I'm not buying into that just yet but if it were true it would honestly be a bad thing.

Tren shuts down the HPTA pretty hard overall, HCG helps, but some believe they are on HRT now because of heavy tren use. Who knows :shrug:

If you are doing acetate you need to hit it at least every other day (EOD).

gococksDJS
05-03-2005, 10:21 PM
L. Rea claims that tren can permanently shut down cortisol receptor sites, I'm not buying into that just yet but if it were true it would honestly be a bad thing.

Tren shuts down the HPTA pretty hard overall, HCG helps, but some believe they are on HRT now because of heavy tren use. Who knows :shrug:

If you are doing acetate you need to hit it at least every other day (EOD). Mudge, do you know how much these guys used tren that are blaming it for being on HRT? Did they just use it on one cycle, cycle it safely for years or abuse it over a long period of time?

lnvanry
05-06-2005, 09:12 PM
Don't mean to sound like an idiot but what is HRT...I barely know what HPTA is other than I would take before/during/after taking X in my experimental years Doesn't it have something to do with replenishing seritonin levels.:confused:

LAM
05-06-2005, 09:18 PM
HRT = hormone replacement therapy

Mudge
05-07-2005, 12:04 AM
Mudge, do you know how much these guys used tren that are blaming it for being on HRT? Did they just use it on one cycle, cycle it safely for years or abuse it over a long period of time?

Not that much, but I think the last guy was 38 years old. Who knows what caused it, and who knows to what degree which drug was a problem. It could be that testicular atrophy got out of hand and was not handled like it should have been. Some guys had severe atrophy on friggin PH cycles, young guys too.

So:

#1 Everyone is different
#2 Since there were no scientific controls, we can't just blindly say tren is going to screw you from ever producing testosterone greater than a 14 year old girl ever again

But still, I thought I'd throw that out there. By the time I come off it should be about 5 months which is somewhat long for tren, or near anything honestly.

If you can't get HCG, I have noticed that moderate doses of nolvadex during a cycle seems to help, I do believe that even though many say on paper it doesn't. As for clomid which supposedly should work better, I have never ever felt that it was anything but negative for me :shrug: I lose more gains using that for PCT than at any other time, and last time I got depressed as hell. But I swear during a cycle, nolvadex helps if there is no HCG in sight. I have some HCG stored up and I haven't had a shot in about 2 months. :shrug: