• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

abs building...

cyber

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
hi eveyone...how to build great abs...without dieting and growing thinner...

There is no way to build great abs without losing weight. Even trying to work for great abs, you will lose weight not even trying. All I do is do regular ab work outs everyday, and then when I have time I run. You won't know if you have good abs until you lose body fat, then your work will start to show. I play soccer so I do a lot of running and so my abs are strong and my body fat % is low even when I don't really diet the way I should be. Good luck, abs and run.

P.S. I am only 15 so I might be wrong with my advice.

Sure you can have great abs without loosing body fat, but of course if you want to see those great abs.................well I guess you know the rest. :)

Originally posted by Scotty the Body
Sure you can have great abs without loosing body fat, but of course if you want to see those great abs.................well I guess you know the rest. :)

...sucks doesn't it:rolleyes:

Got to lose that spare tire pal !

damn that dieting.. if it wasn't for dieting i be set hehe

Don't think of it as Dieting, think of it as more of a life style change. You still get to eat and in some cases you get to eat more, you just need to watch what you eat.

Back