• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

How long between cycles

Nate K

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
How long does everyone bulk before they do some kind of fat loss or cut?
I'd just like to know.

I'd also like pose a similar question--how long do you guys cut for, until you see results or...at what point do stop and return to maintenance?

It's all a matter of personal preference. Stop bulking when you feel you gained to much fat or don't like the way your body is looking and stop cutting when you've hit your goal weight and/or bf%. You should take time during a cut though to go back up to maintnance or a little above just to reboost your metabolism and to help with the ever dredded "plateau".

i agree with ReelBigFish...if you are doing a cleaner bulk then you will probably be able to bulk longer than say someone on a anything you want bulk, unless their goal is to put on that much excess fat...so it is all a matter on how fast you put on the fat i guess and if you want to go longer on the bulk but it will also cost you longer on a cut..so its all personal preference

Back