• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Superdrol Info

BiggerNstronger

this pic is not real
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I posted this question in the supplement section a few days back...oops. (wrong section) Anyways: How many have tried this stuff? How did it work for you? What type of cycle did you use? I am planning on starting a cycle of this at the end of next month. From what I have been hearing it may be best to do a 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off type of cycle. Iwas thing more like a 3 week on and 2 off then 3 on. I know of one guy who had very good gains after one cycle of superdrol, mainly in strength not as much in size. I know two other guys who are going to do at least one cycle in the next two months as well and we will all be comparing info while we are doing this. Any thoughts or ideas or feedback would be appreciated. thanks

By the way, I have done a search and basically I am hoping for more/updated info since this stuff is relatively new and the facts and figures will be changing as more and different people keep using it.

Try anabolicminds.com.
They have a ton of threads on SD!

I'm currently a week and a half in, and I have gained roughly 5 pounds. My strength gains are great for only a week and a half in. Only side effect is EXTREME cramping of lower back and calfs. This is with 20 mg a day.

The supplement forum is the right place, while even M1T is no longer legal it still goes in supplements on this board. Most of us here dont touch the legal stuff.

thanks guys

Mudge, I'd like to see you try SD at 40 or 50 mg a day.

I have one other that I may also want you to try in a month or two. We should talk.

Why would I but him?

Back