• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Gold Card at GNC - What should I get?

TheStuff

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ok, well it's the first of the month and I am using my expiring GNC card in order to get some discounts on suppliments. For the past month or so, I've been trying out GNC's Creatine Burst. I feel as though this is helping me a lot more than just their straight Creatine powder. I've also been taking 100% Whey protein, but I am almost out, so, I need to restock again.

I do not need 100's of dollars worth of suppliments. I'm thinking of staying with the Creatine Burst, but if you guys can think of something better, please, I am open to try other things. Same with the protein shakes. Flavor wise, the Creatine Burst has a Fruit punch flavor, and it almost makes me gag at times, but I'm able to get it down. I wish it would come unflavored, so if there is a suppliment out there that really works and is unflavored, let me know.

Thanks for the help in advance.

If you want a badass creatine product get CE2. I know its expensive but you can use your gold card and get a discount. With CE2 you only have to take 2 pills twice a day and its "supposedly" 39x more effective than standard creatine (well thats what is reported anyways) But I use this stuff and it really puts your balls to the wall. Great stuff, give it a try.

Do you take this during your off days too? When are you taking this, cause I know you're supposed to take creatine on your off day when you first wakeup, and then an hour before you workout and then after your workout. I would think if you take 2 pills a day including your off days, you're going to run out quick.

Yes that's what I was thinking. The CE2 stuff goes for $63.99 with the gold card. I definatly am not going to spend that much money on that when I can get a good creatine/protein combo for that price... just need to know what ones. Come on, need some more help!

I've been using plain creatine monohydrate from GNC unflavored. I would mix this with a gatorade/propel on my off days and drink it when I woke up. I then took it before and after my workouts. When I was using Creatine Burst, my muscles seemed to have more energy and more pump, but maybe it was all mind games and because it is creatine "burst" lol

Actaully CE2 comes with 180 caplets. Lasts quit some time. And with this you dont have to do any loading phase whatsoever. Believe me its worth it.

musclepump said:
Phosphagen by EAS. Plain creatine monohydrate; good shit.

I like the EAS Phosphagen as well. When your gold card is up you can buy your stuff online. Thats what I do. Ebay has some good prices as well as www.milopro.com. You just have to order about 1 week before you need it.

Back