• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

check this testbooster out awesome!!!

samoo

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have never seen such a complete formula with such high extracts in a testbooster check all the ingredients out.

Redtest ingredient list..

Serving Size: 6 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 20

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value*

Magnesium from Aspartate 215 mg

B-6 Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate 43 mg

Zinc Mono Methionine-Aspartate 43 mg

Copper 5 mcg

TB-5 DiLutinize??? 1971 mg **

German Tribulus 80% Saponins 20% Protodiacin **

Fresh Green Avena Sativa 20:1 Extract 10% Avenacosides **

Velvet Deer Antler **

Long Jack 100:1 Extract Pharmaceutical Grade **

20 Hydroxy Ecysterone 150:1 Extract Cyanotis Vaga **

Bio-Active Stimugen-7??? 1907 mg **

Muira Puama 12:1 Extract **

Nettle Root 10:1 Extract **

MACA 4:1 Extract **

Xanthroparmelia **

Chaste Tree Berry 5% Vitexicarpin 1% Vitricin **

Cnidium Monnier 4:1 Extract **

Epimmedium 4:1 Extract **

Regenes-3??? 450 mg **

Orchic Gland Tissue **

HP Gland Tissue **

AP Gland Tissue **

*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
**Daily Value not established.

I have omnipotent supplement forum super powers and, with them, i shall cast this thread into the abyss. After, of course, you all get the message that I shall not allow dastardly do-spammers to work their voodoo on the good people of IM.

And to you good sir, I fart in your general direction.

????

All i did is pass along some information about this product, i thought it is a great product and wanted to let other`s check it out also.That is what these boards are all about.

So who makes this?

samoo said:
All i did is pass along some information about this product, i thought it is a great product and wanted to let other`s check it out also.That is what these boards are all about.

Well, then I shall leave the info, but the fart must remain as it has already transpired.

the company

the company who makes this is called muscleology.

according to this post you have not even used it, so how do you know it's any good?

samoo said:
gopro that redtest product sure looks good how long have you used it for???.The company that makes redtest i have never heard of but i took a look at the label and they have put some great products in their.

IML Gear Cream!
good product

robert take a look at the ingredient list you must know this is a good pruduct .Also gopro says it is a good product he has used this product. redtest simpley blows away every other natural booster on the market, just take a look. I was blown away when i saw that great stack of top notch extracts that are all in thier. I am trying to get my hands on this and i am simple just leting the other know about it, once i get this and try it ,i will post my results, i just feel happy to find out about something as good as redtest exists. I live in canada this is the problem for me in getting it.

samoo said:
redtest simpley blows away every other natural booster on the market, just take a look.
So by looking at that formulation we're supposed to be convinced it's the best product in the segment? Here's what I see: ZMA with incorrect dosage ratios from the orginal SNAC Systems patented formula. Even if it was the correct ratio ZMA does nothing to increase test levels in healthy males. If you present that old football study I'll dispute it with real science.

Other than tribulus it contains a bunch of hokey botanicals with no clinical studies. You don't even have any bloodwork to prove your point.

samoo said:
robert take a look at the ingredient list you must know this is a good pruduct.

many of those ingredients I have never even heard of, I would say that they are there for cosmetic reasons, and seeing that they do not give exact milligrams of each ingredient I cannot say anything unless I tried the product.

redspy said:
This smells like spamming.
All I smell is Dale's fart. :fart:

redspy said:
So by looking at that formulation we're supposed to be convinced it's the best product in the segment? Here's what I see: ZMA with incorrect dosage ratios from the orginal SNAC Systems patented formula. Even if it was the correct ratio ZMA does nothing to increase test levels in healthy males. If you present that old football study I'll dispute it with real science.

Other than tribulus it contains a bunch of hokey botanicals with no clinical studies. You don't even have any bloodwork to prove your point.

I can tell you that this is a great product because I have used it on a couple of occasions. I have also used a couple of other test boosters, but not with as much success as RT. I also know a few others that have used the product with good success.

Rob has a product called Anabolic Matrix that shares some of the same ingredients as RT, and I know many on this board have reported good results with it as well...however, I have not used it personally as of yet.

gopro

gopro thanks for letting me know about redtest i checkout robert product and i am sure that the redtest is a better product, although robert product is good also, as i have read the ingredients of roberts product as well, very well made testbooster also.

gopro said:
I can tell you that this is a great product because I have used it on a couple of occasions. I have also used a couple of other test boosters, but not with as much success as RT. I also know a few others that have used the product with good success.

gp...how do you know it worked ? did you ever get any blood work done to see if your total T or free T levels were elevated ?

samoo said:
robert take a look at the ingredient list you must know this is a good pruduct .Also gopro says it is a good product he has used this product. redtest simpley blows away every other natural booster on the market, just take a look. I was blown away when i saw that great stack of top notch extracts that are all in thier. I am trying to get my hands on this and i am simple just leting the other know about it, once i get this and try it ,i will post my results, i just feel happy to find out about something as good as redtest exists. I live in canada this is the problem for me in getting it.

are you 13? because you sure as hell type like you are.

LAM said:
gp...how do you know it worked ? did you ever get any blood work done to see if your total T or free T levels were elevated ?

No, I do not go out and get bloodwork on every new supplement I try, but I believe myself to be in touch with how my body looks and feels on a daily basis and can easily judge a supplement in this respect.

When on RT my muscles got fuller, my strength went up, my libido was sky high, and my skin was more oily. Was is a placebo effect? No way...to me, all supplements are "guilty until proven innocent," not the other way around.

IML Gear Cream!
samoo said:
gopro thanks for letting me know about redtest i checkout robert product and i am sure that the redtest is a better product, although robert product is good also, as i have read the ingredients of roberts product as well, very well made testbooster also.

All I know is that RT is a good product. I cannot say in any way shape or form that its better than Anabolic Matrix b/c I have not used that one. It could very well be that Rob's product is even more potent.

gopro said:
No, I do not go out and get bloodwork on every new supplement I try, but I believe myself to be in touch with how my body looks and feels on a daily basis and can easily judge a supplement in this respect.

When on RT my muscles got fuller, my strength went up, my libido was sky high, and my skin was more oily. Was is a placebo effect? No way...to me, all supplements are "guilty until proven innocent," not the other way around.

cool...

samoo said:
...i checkout robert product and i am sure that the redtest is a better product, ...
All I'm seeing here is conjecture . How do you know this product is superior to AnabolicMatrix when you haven't tried it and compared the results by some vagely scientific means, e.g. blood tests ?

robert

Robert do you sell your product in canada??.

samoo said:
Robert do you sell your product in canada??.
I was told NO.

And stop embarassing Canada with your untested theories.

We know how much of each is in Anabolic matrix. Redtest we do not. You can not make a comparison between the two until you can compare ingredients and mg of each.

I would feel better about Rob's product if he would show us his coa :p

Back