• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

How many cheat meals?

Toughenuff

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
How many cheat meals do u think u can have a week? i try to keep my diet strict during the week and mostly on saturday and then on sunday i have a few cheat meals just to indulge a bit...

Just on special occasions :)

No more weekly cheat meals for me... because that always leads to problems

Depends on how bad these cheat meals are, too.

Toughenuff said:
How many cheat meals do u think u can have a week? i try to keep my diet strict during the week and mostly on saturday and then on sunday i have a few cheat meals just to indulge a bit...
It depends on your goals, bodyfat, degree of leanness and what you call a 'cheat'.

For most people, I would limit it to 1 - 2 meals, and make sure you do not go over-board. Otherwise you can easily overeat, and you will wonder why your diet is not 'working'.

i have about one every 2 wks

I have a cheat day.. all day every Saturday I eat whatever I want.
I get a littly gassy of course.. but my metabolism is through the roof and it's back to cardio and strict diet the next day.

I'm getting no cheats meals anymore, 6 weeks to go.

Otherwise, every two weeks if I am progressing as planned, if not, none.

Now for a person not doing a show....once a weekend seems to be the norm.

IML Gear Cream!
i dont like to have cheat meals...i dont see the point to break a diet to eat like shit...but i do understand it helps keep your sanity, haha. when i started my first diet about 2 years back i had one every now and then. (sophmore year in high school) started a diet to bulk up and guess what...i lost 15 f-ing pounds..an my budy was on the same diet and he gained 15 pounds....i was PISSED....sorry kinda got off topic, but that still pisses me off haha.

WATTS said:
i dont like to have cheat meals...i dont see the point to break a diet to eat like shit...but i do understand it helps keep your sanity, haha.

i keep my sanity by NOT eating shit lol, if i cheat, i dont techincally cheat, i just eat a lot more fruit than i should have because then its all gone a lot faster! lol

Toughenuff said:
I have a sweeth tooth :(

if you must eat your sweets early in the day, not late at night

My shows are over. I've eaten peanut butter m&ms, nutter butters, CEREAL! And I even had Denny's at 3am this morning as we drove home from the show. I'll pack on probably 10-15 pounds over the next week.

too many cheat meals and you wont see the goals you are trying to achieve. i prefer "treat meals" as opposed to "cheat meals." cheat meal implies weakness where a treat meal is simply a reward for the discipline of the previous week. thats my .02 anyways.

what do you guys eat for a cheat meal? I usually have my favorite buffalo chicken sandwhich or a pizza, and then a candy bar after that. Not too much...i hope :hmmm:

treat meal can be whatever you want it to be. if you are cheating the entire weekend like tuffenuff, you probably need to evaluate your diet and goals. more than likely, you are probably destroying the hard work from the other 5 days.

I ate at Quizno's tonight. Regular turkey ranch & swiss with added chicken and a chocolate chip cookie. Also helped myself to a couple of Sobe fountain drinks (3 regulars). My buddy was working and hooked me up; too hard to turn down all this for $1.25.

Back