• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Supplement Help

s9wrc

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Morning all,

I am 20, around 8st and 5ft 2".

I am looking to put on some weight over the next 2 months for going on holiday. I have been told the best way to go about this is to use a weight gain supplement + regular gym usage.

Can anyone give me some tips & info.
I am looking at buying a supplement which says will give me around 500 calories per drink x approx 6 times per day.

Thanks.

One of the best weight gainers around is Serious Mass. Tastes great, low sugar, good calories and carbs.

Personally I'd recommend you ramp up your calorific intake via food. A well balanced diet with complex carbs, quality protein sources and "good" fats will give you better results. Food will also give you more nutrients, will be better absorbed and contains more dietary fiber.

A whey protein shake will be a good addition when you need a relatively fast infusion of protein, like post workout and breakfast.

Personally, weight gainers suck. I have made my best gains using a better than ever weight gainer called: food.
Eat till you want to puke-then when you can eat anymore, eat again.

Good sources of gainer food are: oatmeal, peanut butter, meats, chicken, tuna, cheese, milk, whey protein, bread (whole grain), eggs and tons of fruit.

Back