• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Best way to cycle 1 ad?

Milkyway777

Stole the Sun out the sky
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
What is the best doseage to take per day when cycling 1 ad for somone who weighs 175?

depends on a few things. Whether its your first cycle, how long you have been training and your discipline. 600mg not a bad place to start. You gona run 4AD with it? Whats your PCT? Do you have it already?

Take it easy

this is my first time cycling 1 ad. And No Im not cycling 4 ad along with it due to the fact that I cant get a hold of any ( assistance in that department would be apprciated :thumb: ) And for my PCT I will be taking 60x0 along with Tribulus.

And by the way whats the best way to know if the 1 ad you have is not fake?
For example is Ergopharm 1 ad capsules full of a white powder?

thats a question ive never come across before mate. You really dont have to worry about fake ph's. But for your reassurance yes ergopharm 1 ad caps are white powder caps.
Also im new here but i know your obviously not allowed to post sources. Im from th Uk and i know of places to get hold of 4AD here granted not cheaply anymore as over here ph's are still legal although as production in the U.S. has stopped they aint cheap. Pm me if your interested in importing and want sources but it probably wont be worth it to be honest.

100 mg three times a day for 6 weeks. Then 4 weeks of pct with 600 mg of 6-oxo a day. You don't need the 4-ad. This is a good cycle to get your feet wet, IMO.

Ok I decided I am going to take 400mg of 1-ad per day. Now the question is, how should I dose this throughout the day? 1 cap 2x a day and 2 caps 1x a day, or what? And is it neccasary to cycle off of 1-ad by reducing dosage before PCT?

Spread them throught the day as much as possible. You shouldn't taper down the dose at the end of the cycle. 400 mg/day will do wonders for you if you do it for 6 weeks. Don't expect nearly as much from a 4 week cycle. Don't be cheap on the 6-oxo either. You can buy bulk powder for much cheaper than ergopharm's pills here: http://www.customnutritionwarehouse.com/index.php?cPath=26&osCsid=111fc8134ca524220eae58f6c3390157
You should get 15 grams for a solid pct. Or get some damn nolva instead of 6-oxo for even cheaper: http://www.customnutritionwarehouse.com/product_info.php?cPath=28&products_id=143

Back