• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

How to shoot HCG?

Mags

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ive got alot of info from various sites, threads,posts etc bout shooting AS in the glute/quad etc, but I'm still unsure as how to administrate the HCG (500ius p/wk) im intending to run. Ive been told to shoot it in the fat around the navel, but can anyone be specific as to what area there exactly, size and needle type etc.

Cheers guys

Guys I know use slin-pins and shoot in thier traps

Mags said:
Ive got alot of info from various sites, threads,posts etc bout shooting AS in the glute/quad etc, but I'm still unsure as how to administrate the HCG (500ius p/wk) im intending to run. Ive been told to shoot it in the fat around the navel, but can anyone be specific as to what area there exactly, size and needle type etc.

Cheers guys

If you are going to shoot into your stomach use a 29g 1/2" slin pin and shoot 2-3 inches to either side of your navel.

TrojanMan60563 said:
If you are going to shoot into your stomach use a 29g 1/2" slin pin and shoot 2-3 inches to either side of your navel.
yep

Do you always have to run HCG with cycle, if I'm just doing 500 Test/ena per week, am I going to need some HCG????

Maybe you will maybe you wont, everyone is different. It does however help with recouperation when you come off, but not everyone has atrophy problems.

id rather try and halt suppression and atrophy rather than try and deal with it AFTER its happenned.

Mudge said:
Maybe you will maybe you wont, everyone is different. It does however help with recouperation when you come off, but not everyone has atrophy problems.
True, I'm the sort of person who believes 'if something can go wrong, it will go wrong' so i'll be running HCG during my cycle, as I just know my nuts will shrivel away to raisins

IML Gear Cream!
Is it okay to run hcg throughout a cycle? I read somewhere that running it at too high a dose or for too long a period will desensitize your testicles to the effects of LH? The best way i could find was to run it whenever shrinkage occurs for 2or3 weeks then stop and leave at least a 4 week break before using it again, or is it okay to run it for longer than that without a break

Last edited:
hcg

Just use it if you start noticing any srinkage. You'll be able to tell. If you catch it in a week or sooner, use 500iu every other day for a week, and you'll be back to normal. If your only running 500mg of test /wk. Then I wouldnt worry about using hcg unless you experiance any srinking.

I'd say with 500mg /wk, if you see any sides like shrinking it will be toward the end of your cycle. Then use hcg in your the week. Stop hcg right before your last shot before pct. You'll be all set, and get a jump on recovery.

Also, you dont want to run it for more than 3 weeks. 2 weeks is usualy more than enough to get your boys back up to size.

I thought 6 weeks was okay before it begins to do the opposite of what it intended. 500ius a week isn't that bad I thought. in a 10 week cycle, i'd planned to use hcg from week 3-4 to week nine (6-5 weeks), but it sounds like just a few shots of it towards the end to give you that boost as you get off the test. I'll probably keep it on hand and use it if my nuts start dissappearing.

Anyother opinions?

Cheers

question guys:
on a basic cycle ie:

week 1-11 test enan 2cc/ew
week 1-4 d-bol 25mg /ed

do i need to run hcg during or after with pct?
trying to grasp the back and forth of these threads, i understand some of its my own body and reaction and most of these threads are of examples of people running different quantities or stacks soooo in some of the old timers;) opinions would it be advantageous to run it during or after with pct??? if theres a good chance it will help with recovery i dont have a problem with it. my cycle may be so basic its not really needed but ive read through the steroid encyclopedia and read through fifty threads and stickies and cant get a firm recommendation "on doses" for "my specific cycle".
any helps great guys!!
bullet

HCG is suppresive and so should not be run during or after PCT. Personally I use it throughout my cycles and in the period between my last inject and PCT, for enan that's about 14 days. A common protocol these days is 250-500IU every 5 days.

redspy,?
so with my basic cycle the average dose is 250-500-iu? one shot per week?? and you run it week one through week 11??
thanks bud
bullet

For test only cycles some people don't bother with HCG or they introduce it later in the cycle. To ensure a swift recovery during PCT I suggest you run from Week 1 to 13 at 500IU every 5 days. I can't recall the active life of HCG but a weekly dose isn't enough IMO. Good luck.

"I suggest you run from Week 1 to 13 at 500IU every 5 days. I can't recall the active life of HCG but a weekly dose isn't enough IMO. Good luck."

if it will help recovery im totally into looking more into it but in your quote you state the above^ so if not one dose a week of 500iu how many doses a week are we talking??500iu split into 2 shots a week/3 shots a week/5 shots a week??
gratzi!!!! much appreciate the advice
bullet

Back