• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Low sodium food?

realdeal

Amateur Bodybuilder
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
i need help in finding out which foods are low in sodium so when i start cutting out my sodium 2 weeks prior to comptition i will have no probs. I know cod is low.

Thanks For the Help Smart A.S

I don't know many off the top of my head, however - there is a book on food available, that lists whats in different types of food and veggies. I think it has about 3000 different meats, veggies, etc listed.

Don't know what the name of it is, but I think it's available at places like amazon.com. I bet someone here knows what it's called though.

I have a book called... The complete book of food counts, by Corinne T. Netzer, it includes calories, fat, protein, sodium, cholesterol, carbs and fiber... You can by it at almost ne book store..

Stay away from egg whites, they'r high in sodium....something I didn't know for my last comp....

Realdeal, you actually don't want to do that! Last week plans!

This assumes you are at about 2 gallons a day

Sunday:
Water - ADD 25%
Posing - 30minutes
Diet - same

Monday:
Water - ADD 25%
Posing - 45minutes
Diet - Same - or
Six meals 6 oz chicken with 1 cup vegetables

or 2 scoops lo carb protein powder
with 4 strawberries, 1 tsp Flax and water

Train -Light for pump
Sodium -same

Tuesday:
Water - ADD25%
Posing - 45minutes
Diet - Same
Train -Light for pump
Cardio -none
Potassium -1 - 99 mg tab every other hour
Sodium -same

Wednesday:
Water - ADD25%
Posing - 60minutes (4 times at 15 minutes each throughout the day following meals)
Diet - Add6 oz sweet potato or 2/3 cup oatmeal or 1 serving to every meal or drink

So at this point you are eating chicken, plus veggies, plus the yam or oatmeal?

Train -none
Cardio -none
Potassium -1 - 99 mg tab every hour
Sodium -same

Thursday:
Water -Normal
Posing - 60minutes (4 times at 15 minutes each throughout the day following meals)
Diet - chicken plus only have 4 oz sweet potato or ½ cup oatmeal or 1 serving to every meal or
>drink and cutout fruit and vegetables

Eat 6 meals on Thursday

Cardio -none
Potassium -2 - 99 mg tab every hour
Sodium -same
NoThermogenic
Tanning - 2coats Pro Tan
Train -none
Friday:
6 oz 93% beef and 1 grapefruit for breakfast - salt to taste

do six meals of this on Friday, no more salt

Water - 1gallon Spring Water
Potassium -3 - 99 mg tabs per hour

Saturday:
Meals #1 -5:
6 oz.Chicken or beef, 4 oz sweet potato
Water - sip as needed
as two classes or 20-30 minutes before you are on stage eat large Snickers bar (family size)

You can use a diurectic like Taraxatone or Water Shed starting Thursday night,

So basically you load and taper water, load potassium, deplete sodium, curtail training, pose like crazy, and carb up slowly so that you don't spill. Some use a honey bear, taking 1 tbls every 15 minutes until there on the morning of! Also last day of tanning should be Tuesday. After the undercoating of Protan, Jan Tana's Competion tan (or if allowed) the morning of, Dream Tan. Also 400-600 mg of niacin (practise this once) about 25-40 minutes before the stage to bring out vascularity! Take cal/mag at night to aviod cramping, all week 1000-1500 mgs.

FC

do you mean everyday keep adding 25% more water or same all days.

Yes till about 3 gallons and then taper, 2 on Thursday, one on Friday, many stop at 1-2 PM on Friday and then suck on an occassional ice cube, (you will need chap stick).

This is basically telling the body that water will be abundant and not to hold it, then fooling the hell out of it, you will drop 4-8 pounds of water.

If you sodium deplete, potassium load, it enhances this, and then the final carbs draw the water in from the subcuetaneous skin, into the muscles and internal organs!

FC

its really tricky because you have to time everything right.

should i mix the cabs together like eat oatmeal one meal, then apple pie filling the next?

Back