• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Best for cutting fat

rks1969

KUTTIN'UP
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
What would be the single best drug to use strictly for cutting bodyfat?

i use thermos like Ephedrine, Caffein and Aspirin every morning and Afternoon when i get ready for my shows.

OTC...
- E/C/A
- Nor E/C/A
- T2
- yohimbine

Prescription...
- T3
- clenbuterol
- nolvadex
- HGH

Deadly...
- DNP

Thanks fothe reply.I 've tried clen before & all I got was shakey hands & a monster headache that wouldn't go away for a week after.
I 've read about DNP the mags & I'm not that crazy to lose a few pounds.
I'll try otc before prescription or gym dealers(I don't trust 'em).What about mixing ECA & YOHIMBINE some articles I've read are against it & others for it.
SUGGESTION,COMMENTS???:scratch:

As far as effectiveness, you can't go wrong with E/C/A + yohimbe hcl...this is the best legal cutting combo that I've found!

Diet and Cardio are the 2 absolute keys to losing fat.

Ephedrine/Caffiene will definitely help with reducing appetite
and increasing your energy will on a low calorie diet.

If you are considering doing AS while cutting,
Fina, Test, Winny or a combination of those would be appropriate.

EAS puts out fine products.

i was wondering where i can get some yohimbe?

Originally posted by realdeal
i was wondering where i can get some yohimbe?

Do you want Yohimbe alone, or, as part of an overall fat burner?

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by yyzgeddylee
Diet and Cardio are the 2 absolute keys to losing fat.

I'm glad somebody finally made that point. All the other stuff won't cut weight anywhere but your wallet, if you diet and training isn't in line.

Originally posted by BUSTINOUT

I'm glad somebody finally made that point. All the other stuff won't cut weight anywhere but your wallet, if you diet and training isn't in line.

:eek: Do my eyes deceive me?! Could it be? Yes! I think it is! ;) Hey BO....long time no see :D

Hey BO, where's Dino???

Originally posted by w8lifter

:eek: Do my eyes deceive me?! Could it be? Yes! I think it is! ;) Hey BO....long time no see :D

Hey sweetie! Good to see you.
:wave:

Ahhhh...a reunion, how sweet! :D

Gopro on your recommendation of Yohimbe with E/C/A stack. I normally would take 20mg, 200mg, and 81 mg of aspirin, twice daily. But to add yohimbe to this stack, how much is advisable?

This is the Juice Room...oh, I get it...damn funny shiat! :rolleyes:

Fat loss

Lower your carbs and increase your protein. Basic rule is that more than 50 grams of protein will result as WASTE.:thumb:

GH/hGH is the BEST AS for fat loss.

Originally posted by LAM
GH/hGH is the BEST AS for fat loss.

Except that GH is NOT an anabolic steroid. But it is good for fat loss.

true...but neither is Clen, it still falls in that "category" of enhancers in regards to this sport.

Originally posted by LAM
true...but neither is Clen, it still falls in that "category" of enhancers in regards to this sport.

I know, but you said GH was a steroid, and I was just making a correction...thats all.

I have heard many things about Clenbuterol. A friend tells me to take two a day, yet I read you are to take 4-6 a day. Does dyametradrine serve as Ephedirne? any answers would be appreciated!

Originally posted by Leslie2196
I have heard many things about Clenbuterol. A friend tells me to take two a day, yet I read you are to take 4-6 a day. Does dyametradrine serve as Ephedirne? any answers would be appreciated!

First, Dymetadrine IS ephedrine. Second, some women do well on just 2 clen tabs per day, while others need more like 4-6 like you said. It depends on individual tolerance and how well your body reacts to it. Its always best to start on the low end and cycle up to test your tolerance to clen.

single best drug to use strictly for cutting bodyfat = dnp

Originally posted by Mifody
single best drug to use strictly for cutting bodyfat = dnp

Yes, I already mentioned that...but its also the most dangerous!!

Originally posted by gopro

First, Dymetadrine IS ephedrine. Second, some women do well on just 2 clen tabs per day, while others need more like 4-6 like you said. It depends on individual tolerance and how well your body reacts to it. Its always best to start on the low end and cycle up to test your tolerance to clen.

I am aware dyametridrine IS ephedrine- but I guess what I should have said was in the past I have always taken the dyametradrine 25 along w/ asprin/caffeine-however, I can no longer get the 25 and am taking Dyametradrine Extreme alone instead. Is THAT equivalent to the stack or should I be adding asprin and caffeine?

Back