• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

James 'lights out' Toney Juicing?

JasonVoorhees

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
toneyvsruiz2.jpg
toneyvsruiz.jpg

According to the Fight Fax web site???s suspension list, James ???Lights Out??? Toney has been suspended for 90 days and fined $10,000 for testing positive for a banned substance. In addition, and perhaps more importantly, his April 30 victory over John Ruiz has been changed to a No Decision. While the implications of this decision are not known, the most likely scenario will see the title returned to Ruiz outright. Toney will apparently be re-tested after his 90-day suspension is served.

I can see him Juicing around the time of the Holyfield fight... but for the John Ruiz fight he looked very fat. What do you guys think? He had amazing stamina though. seemed like he could have went 8 more rounds

It was supposedly Nandralone.

Same thing your girl said about me................amazing stamina

JasonVoorhees said:
seemed like he could have went 8 more rounds

Looks like his carb loading plan was overkill. Looks like he ate a 5 gallon bucket of chili cheese fries.

Dale Mabry said:
Looks like his carb loading plan was overkill. Looks like he ate a 5 gallon bucket of chili cheese fries.

he only had 4 weeks to train for the fight cause rahman vs vitali was reschedualed cause of injury so this fight was bumped up to fill the spot. hes known for ballooning up gigantic between fights. didn't have time to burn the chili fries off i guess :laugh:

There's no nerve endings in the top 2/3rds of a vagina.

IML Gear Cream!
Hey all,

Come to ChurchOfSatan.com for free Cancer benefits and radiation-chemotherapy to pay off all your BILLS!

Vason Jorhees you trickster.

alot of people are acting like steroids won him the fight. you still got to have skills. or all the journeymen could take roids and become champs

JasonVoorhees said:
whoa... i just noticed that. lol - nice name dude

Shouldn't wanna do it if you don't want to do it right
Eba-dabba-dooba-daba-deba-daba-do, alright
(I ain't makin' this up)
You don't go dancin' in the day
You don't go golfin' in the night
Smokin' on a night train, chewin' on a jelly roll

Vason Jorhees said:
Shouldn't wanna do it if you don't want to do it right
Eba-dabba-dooba-daba-deba-daba-do, alright
(I ain't makin' this up)
You don't go dancin' in the day
You don't go golfin' in the night
Smokin' on a night train, chewin' on a jelly roll

that shit was on kidsin the hall i think? :clapping:

JasonVoorhees said:
alot of people are acting like steroids won him the fight. you still got to have skills. or all the journeymen could take roids and become champs

my sources confirm your statement. james toney is a black man and is inherently prone to beating the shit out of people. hispanic "people" are not.

IML Gear Cream!
Dale Mabry said:
It was supposedly Nandralone.
If so, he might still test positive after his 90 suspension.

What weight class are these guys in?

JasonVoorhees said:
What do you guys think? He had amazing stamina though. seemed like he could have went 8 more rounds

Stamina is training. His bodyfat is mostly his diet and genetics, juice doesn't just rip you to shreds and make you look huge.

I've seen underwear models, and even a skinny bicyclist who is very well known on the boards, and many others using juice. Lots of people use that regular folks would never guess, they think its a big guy drug that does all the work for you.

Not the case at all. You could be 140 pounds and juiced to the hilt, in fact some powerlifters are just like that.

JasonVoorhees said:

Best of the Best part 2 and Ong-Bak The Thai Warrior (movies) both show fighters shooting up "steroids" and instantaneously bulging with vascularity, size and aggressiveness. Some people are just ignorant enough to think that is how they work, by making people impervious to pain and overall invincible warriors.

A complete crock... although cheque drops might certainly help, a fighters old favorite friend.

Mudge said:
Best of the Best part 2 and Ong-Bak The Thai Warrior (movies) both show fighters shooting up "steroids" and instantaneously bulging with vascularity, size and aggressiveness. Some people are just ignorant enough to think that is how they work, by making people impervious to pain and overall invincible warriors.

A complete crock... although cheque drops might certainly help, a fighters old favorite friend.

I love that movie :)

I don't remember that scene.

Vason Jorhees said:
my sources confirm your statement. james toney is a black man and is inherently prone to beating the shit out of people. hispanic "people" are not.

At heavyweight level yes..

In the micro-weights divisions a black man would be beaten senseless by a mexican type.

Do you ever watch boxing?

LW83 said:
I love that movie :)

I don't remember that scene.

Best of the Best #1 was entertaining, #2 was shit as I recall.

Back