• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

i did it

kraziplaya

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
i did my first prick today and boy was i nervous....i actually had to read some posts of other peoples first pricks and how easy it was for them...it wasnt bad at all....im soo relieved it wasnt as horrible as i thought...thx mudge and everyone for the info i learned in here...this is my first cycle and im running test e at 500 mgs a week

kraziplaya said:
i did my first prick today and boy was i nervous....i actually had to read some posts of other peoples first pricks and how easy it was for them...it wasnt bad at all....im soo relieved it wasnt as horrible as i thought...thx mudge and everyone for the info i learned in here...this is my first cycle and im running test e at 500 mgs a week

I hope you measured and everything before so we can here the results. Keep us updated.

i really appreciate the support guys...ill let you know how everything goes

hey krazi, do you have an anti-e on hand? and do you have your pct set up?

19-chief said:
hey krazi, do you have an anti-e on hand? and do you have your pct set up?

you bet i do....i have research nolva for gyno and pct...also got 3 500iu hcg amps...and have some liquidex on the way, has neone heard ne thing about the research liquidex? (arimidex)..im kind of goin for a lean mass gain with no fat cycle...pretty much gonna stick to my current diet and workouts...eating a lot thru the day in 5-8 mini meals(as clean as possible) and doin about 30-40 mins of cardio 4 days a week...i got a little gut on me..im at 17%bf

musclepump said:
I wouldn't do cardio, personally. I'd let it all go toward building and repairing.
i used to think the same but got a lecture from the woman at the needle exchange today about how if you don't do cardio on steroids fat around the heart can build up leading to blood pressure problems

then again she also told me to shoot 1.5inch 21g into my thighs! :scared: crazy woman! i think i'm gonna go back tomorrow and ask for some 1inch 21g's to shoot, and prob go into the glutes

IML Gear Cream!
young d said:
then again she also told me to shoot 1.5inch 21g into my thighs! :scared: crazy woman! i think i'm gonna go back tomorrow and ask for some 1inch 21g's to shoot, and prob go into the glutes

yikes! 1.5inch into your thigh!

i shot into glutes with the 1.5 inch and it was no problem. :thumb:

young d said:
damn, 21g? Personally I prefer 25g even if it takes a little more time to push the oil through.

gococksDJS said:
damn, 21g? Personally I prefer 25g even if it takes a little more time to push the oil through.
i'm with you.

musclepump said:
I wouldn't do cardio, personally. I'd let it all go toward building and repairing.

I have to say the opposite. anabolic/androgenic steroid decrease glucose tolerance. the additon of a couple of short sessions of cardio a week will help to increse insulin sensivity

LAM said:
I have to say the opposite. anabolic/androgenic steroid decrease glucose tolerance. the additon of a couple of short sessions of cardio a week will help to increse insulin sensivity
the only cardio i've done this cycle is play my hockey 2x/wk... would that explain why i have had more episodes of feeling like my blood sugar's low post workout? (it usually comes on 45 min after my post w/o shake, when i'm lining up my next meal.)

gococksDJS said:
ah i meant to say go back and ask for 1inch 23g, instead of the 1.5inch 21g that they gave me

musclepump said:
Needle exchange? What the fuck?
in the UK the NHS (national health service) provides free confidential needle exchange for all drug users, its free, just go in, tell them what you are injecting and they give you the needles free of charge, once used take them back and they get replaced, also took my BP and told me they could do liver tests and other health checks after my cycle (which are also free) its great, although you feel like a bit of a junkie being surrounded by crack and heroin users..

young d said:
in the UK the NHS (national health service) provides free confidential needle exchange for all drug users, its free, just go in, tell them what you are injecting and they give you the needles free of charge, once used take them back and they get replaced, also took my BP and told me they could do liver tests and other health checks after my cycle (which are also free) its great, although you feel like a bit of a junkie being surrounded by crack and heroin users..
That's fucking cool for gear users... but... isn't that kind of condoning heroine?
confused.gif

19-chief said:
the only cardio i've done this cycle is play my hockey 2x/wk... would that explain why i have had more episodes of feeling like my blood sugar's low post workout? (it usually comes on 45 min after my post w/o shake, when i'm lining up my next meal.)

well there are many things that could cause that. to start with what's in your PWO shake ?

IML Gear Cream!
musclepump said:
That's fucking cool for gear users... but... isn't that kind of condoning heroine?
confused.gif
It's being realistic, drug laws don't stop people taking drugs. Anyway, without dragging politics into this at least these drug addicts don't have to share needles and further increase the health risks to themselves and others.

LAM said:
well there are many things that could cause that. to start with what's in your PWO shake ?
usually a gatorade and 45-50g of whey... try to follow it with whole food within 45 minutes. that meal is usually 6oz chicken and a big sweet potato. i train 4 days/wk at lunch time and i try to keep all post w/o carbs (with the exception of a post w/o insulin spike) low glycemic but in the morning it can be free for all... bagels, quick cook oaties and wheat breads.

Young D you lucky f**k, my local exchange didn't offer me any free BP and Liver tests,in fact no1 i know who gets the equipment from there has been offerd that kinda service.a fink a mite be avin a word with the people on my next visit.

this thread is really veering off topic...

Are you huge yet?

kraziplaya said:
this thread is really veering off topic...
sorry, krazi. you da man here.

Ryan-Boro said:
Young D you lucky f**k, my local exchange didn't offer me any free BP and Liver tests,in fact no1 i know who gets the equipment from there has been offerd that kinda service.a fink a mite be avin a word with the people on my next visit.
yeah i know, the woman there was great, she says she takes BP readings every visit with all steroid users, she gave me enough pins for half my cycle then when i go back to get my pins for the second half she will take my BP again (mid way through my course), if it is too high she will not give me any more needles, so its more of a safety measure, she won't support users unless she feels they are fit to run gear which is a good thing i guess, she said she can give me free liver readings at the end of my course (if i've ran orals, which i will be doing), i just need to ensure that my blood pressure isn't too high when i go back there or else i won't get any more pinz from them

Doublebase said:
Are you huge yet?

im three days in and have completely transformed into a monster...i plan on goin pro by week 5....perhaps start appearing :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2: in md and flex

kraziplaya said:
im three days in and have completely transformed into a monster...i plan on goin pro by week 5....perhaps start appearing :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2: in md and flex

Nice!!! I can't wait until I get mine. I'm gonna be diesel.

kraziplaya said:
i did my first prick today and boy was i nervous....i actually had to read some posts of other peoples first pricks and how easy it was for them...it wasnt bad at all....im soo relieved it wasnt as horrible as i thought...
That is so gay...:eek:

Back