• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Steroids aren't needed

Vason Jorhees

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
i've seen some skinny motherfuckers lifting much more than roidheads.
so it can be achieved naturally. i doubt there is much edge.

Vason Jorhees said:
I doubt you know much about what you are talking about. There are female powerlifters, like the one in Mudges avatar, that can lift more than me, so what does that mean? That I shouldn't use anabolics ever again? It's a personal choice that I made for myself, and have no regrets whatsoever, but I do hate hearing ignorant people try to tell me something about a product they know nothing about.

gococksDJS said:
I doubt you know much about what you are talking about.
:laugh: :rofl:

you couldn't have stated that any better...

Vason Jorhees said:

There are some very strong natural powerlifters, but most people are interested in bodybuilding. And wouldn't you know it, not everyone was created equal.

Mudge said:
There are some very strong natural powerlifters, but most people are interested in bodybuilding. And wouldn't you know it, not everyone was created equal.
BINGO!!!!!!!!!!!

gococksDJS said:
I doubt you know much about what you are talking about. There are female powerlifters, like the one in Mudges avatar, that can lift more than me, so what does that mean? That I shouldn't use anabolics ever again? It's a personal choice that I made for myself, and have no regrets whatsoever, but I do hate hearing ignorant people try to tell me something about a product they know nothing about.
You the man! :thumb:

No one "needs" steroids, unless you want more muscle, faster recovery, want to become a professional bodybuilder, blah blah...

You're an idiot.

this thread wasnt needed either.

:tard:

Sure. Having your testosterone level 10 times over normal isn't much of an edge at all. :lol:

IML Gear Cream!
.....and they still look like skinny mother fuckers.

Vason Jorhees said:
Have you not read anything these guys have said. Its not always about strength. It is sometimes just simply "B-O-D-Y B-U-I-L-D-I-N-G". I leg press alot more than some guy, but he has vastly bigger legs. If my main concern was strength I'd be content, but if its to have bigger legs than him, I wouldnt be. Most of the 'roid' fellas I know are far from 'skinny' pal. Its the idiots who dont know what they're doing that leave you to draw those conclusions. Someone tell Ronnie, Cutler, Marcus and that Arnold fella, steroids are useless, you'll just stay skinny motherfuckers.

gladi8r said:

another opinion from an idiot who doesn't even know how to administer nolvadex. I'm sure you're knowledge about anabolics is "extensive"... :laugh:

gladi8r said:

If a person doesn't have their diet in order, then they wont go very far with gear.

Calm down now handbags, lets remember we're all pretty much grown up fellas on here and how bent does it come across when we can hide behind computer screens and starting bitching abuse, come on guys, that's laughable

LAM said:
another opinion from an idiot who doesn't even know how to administer nolvadex. I'm sure you're knowledge about anabolics is "extensive"... :laugh:

a guy that has 2 pictures that show his face on a steroid forum is calling me an idiot? :suicide:

Vason Jorhees said:
Okay, so we've established one can have their opinion, fair enough, but its not uncommon for others to disagree with that specifc opinion. I just ask what benefit did you wish to gain coming into a forum and offering an opinion that you must know no one (well at least the mass majority) will agree with or even acknowledge. If you don't believe in the ability of anabolic steroids and believe you/others can perform and gain BEYOND genetic natural limits, why the hell are you posting in an anabolic forum? :hmmm:

IML Gear Cream!
gladi8r said:
a guy that has 2 pictures that show his face on a steroid forum is calling me an idiot? :suicide:
And yours are where????

I done think Lam is all to worried about having faces in his gallery.

gladi8r said:

name one legal case study in US history where a person has been convicted of steroid use...do you even know what a case study is ? probably..not

and yes, you are an idiot... :laugh:

LAM said:
name one legal case study in US history where a person has been convicted of steroid use
Exactly, no one can bust you for having photos and simply mentioning steroids etc. the pushers may get busted but I very much doubt a user.

Well there you go, someone with a head full of brains, or is it rocks. Now that I know the real truth behind steroids from reading this guys post, does anyone want to give me there address. Guess instead of throwing all this gear out that I have stock up on, I'll just send it to one of you dumb bastards that would like to continue doing gear instead of listening to Doctor Spock.........Whoops maybe this was posted by a dog name spot!

Back