• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

saw palmetto

I take 480mg all year (extract standardized to 85%-95%).

i have 450mg caps, no idea what % extracts, i might just run a cap in the morning and a cap before bed?

I take 1 cap at breakfast and 2 before bed. Your plan should be fine.

I take 540mgx3 a day unless I'm on drol, the longer I'm on drol the more my prostate hates me. I get up to 15 caps.

redspy said:
I take 480mg all year (extract standardized to 85%-95%).
I also take SP (480mg) for maintenance all year long. (extract Std.for 92-98%)

Peace:cool:

on this cycle i've been taking NOW's Prostate Support at 2 capsules 3x/day... that's 480mg extract/ day.

Tough Old Man said:
I see it comes in caps (berries) and softgel (extract). Which do you use Mudge?
Since he recommended it to me, I assume he takes the Saw Palmetto Whole Berry Powder (3-8% free fatty acids) from Swanson.

I'd link to it, but their site seems to be down.

Damn, mine is only standardized to 45% fatty acids. I figure I'll take 650 mg twice daily once I cap it.

IML Gear Cream!
Tough Old Man said:
I see it comes in caps (berries) and softgel (extract). Which do you use Mudge?

Just regular old goods, I have seen the extract and I get extracted items in some other stuff (ginkgo biloba) but I dont know the conversion with saw so I dont buy it that way.

www.swansonsvitamins.com

Costco's Saw Palmetto is a pretty good deal, $12.50 for 360 softgels (160 mg)

I saw those, I just didn't know the conversion for potency. I pay $5.49 or something for 540mg x 250 caps.

Mudge said:
Just regular old goods, I have seen the extract and I get extracted items in some other stuff (ginkgo biloba) but I dont know the conversion with saw so I dont buy it that way.

www.swansonsvitamins.com

I get all my vitamins, etc. from Swanson's. they have some great prices

Back