• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Cell Tech MuscleTech

LexusGS

3UZFE
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
do any of you know if there are any bad side effects from using this product?
What will happen if i use this and then stop after 8 weeks or so? I'm looking for the withdrawal effects. Thanks to everyone in advance.

Personally, I wouldn't buy any Cell Tech product.

As for creatine having side effects, if you look around, you'd find out that your penis may fall off, your heart will stop in your sleep at times possibly being fatal, and some people have reported that they have gone blind. Just a fair warning.

Thanks you for the information.
I would also like to know if the results from celltech are permanant?
That is, will I return to my "natural" weight if I stop using this product?

where are you guys getting these bad reviews on cell tech and nitro tech all i have seen is good shit i just started taking it anyway so i gues we will see

adamf4i said:
where are you guys getting these bad reviews on cell tech and nitro tech all i have seen is good shit i just started taking it anyway so i gues we will see
To expensive..

is it greatly affective though or just average compared to cheaper products out there ,and what kind of creatine product do you suggest thats cheaper and may be more affective

adamf4i said:
is it greatly affective though or just average compared to cheaper products out there ,and what kind of creatine product do you suggest thats cheaper and may be more affective
When I do use creatine, I use EAS.. Pure Creatine Mono... I don't use one with a so called transport system..

IML Gear Cream!
MuscleTech products aren't crap, but they are too expensive. They have to recoup their advertising budget somehow

musclepump said:
MuscleTech products aren't crap, but they are too expensive. They have to recoup their advertising budget somehow
Agreed. However, it would be nice if they reduced their marketing budget because my muscle magazines would have 300 less pages.

adamf4i said:

DITTO
i used cell-tech a couple of years ago i got excellent strength gains in a couple of weeks.but then again you all got to remember,what works for 1 person dont always work for another.

Im not gonna say that they dont work. They work just like every other simliar product out there but the price tag is so inflated it is down right disgusting. You can find same products for cheaper and equal to or better quality. One example is ON 100% Whey 10 pounds of Whey for the price of 4 pounds of Muscle Tech. They are the same quality better deal . I also think ON tastes better too.

Back