• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

I Find It Irritating....!!!!!!!

Tough Old Man

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!

How many of you find it irritating to have people 130, 140, 150 lbs ask What gear should they use to bulk up. We need a sticky that says if you weigh under 500lbs read this! Man this is crazy. I weigh 140 lbs and gonna start my first cycle to bulk up. Man these dumb wits need to go take some pepto bismo cause "vocal diarrhea' they have. I never seen so much dumb shit come out of so many mouths! :blah:

Tough Old Man said:

How many of you find it irritating to have people 130, 140, 150 lbs ask What gear should they use to bulk up. We need a sticky that says if you weigh under 500lbs read this! Man this is crazy. I weigh 140 lbs and gonna start my first cycle to bulk up. Man these dumb wits need to go take some pepto bismo cause "vocal diarrhea' they have. I never seen so much dumb shit come out of so many mouths! :blah:
If I had a brain thats what I would have said :clapping:
We need a permanent thread you have to read to get in the Anabolic Zone.
1. No steroids if you are under 20 ( and that's still too young)
2. You must workout with weights for at least 4 years before taking steroids.
3. help me out guys...we need more rules.

Food is first.

Tough Old Man said:
You live in Mexico, man. They're all skinny soccer players!

I live in Baja Calif, Mexico about 40 miles south of San diego, Calif. I'm a white boy 6'1" 235 lbs. so a little bigger then the ave soccer player. It's been a long 6 months of cutting to get down from 33% B/f to about 15% now. I'll maintain this weight or even pick up a little and taking this Bodyfat down to 10%. I want to look like Our mod Mr. Mudge. LOL Mudge. Mudge where you @ on B/F right now.
PT

Tough Old Man said:
I live in Baja Calif, Mexico about 40 miles south of San diego, Calif. I'm a white boy 6'1" 235 lbs. so a little bigger then the ave soccer player. It's been a long 6 months of cutting to get down from 33% B/f to about 15% now. I'll maintain this weight or even pick up a little and taking this Bodyfat down to 10%. I want to look like Our mod Mr. Mudge. LOL Mudge. Mudge where you @ on B/F right now.
PT
I lived in Imperial Beach CA for a year.....Love Mexico :thumb:

Patience with us youngsters, friends. I agree with the fact its frustrating, but only after you've gained enough knowledge and experience to not have to ask those questions. I also agree that many of the young ones who post here, are ignorant to basic foundations of BB concerning effective training, time doing so and diet, but there are some of us out here who just wanna be completely sure so not to do anything wrong and inturn get shit results and more importantly hurt ourselves, long or short term. We may not get something first time round, and others still may not get it the 10th time round, but find the tolerance to keep teaching. If they dont want to hear your advice, knowledge etc and pay you no respect, then forget about those ones. We all have to start somewhere.

Mags said:
Patience with us youngsters, friends. I agree with the fact its frustrating, but only after you've gained enough knowledge and experience to not have to ask those questions. I also agree that many of the young ones who post here, are ignorant to basic foundations of BB concerning effective training, time doing so and diet, but there are some of us out here who just wanna be completely sure so not to do anything wrong and inturn get shit results and more importantly hurt ourselves, long or short term. We may not get something first time round, and others still may not get it the 10th time round, but find the tolerance to keep teaching. If they dont want to hear your advice, knowledge etc and pay you no respect, then forget about those ones. We all have to start somewhere.
Here let me answere all of these questions with this 2 question.

1) If steroids didn't exsist where would you start. Now if you can answere that question on you own then you won't need to ask what should I use to gain weight if i weigh less then 100 lbs.

2) What would you do if the world of internets fell from the sky. You would probably A) Eat a lot more good food, B) Train real hard.

Last edited:
Sadly the formentioned people weighing in at less than 160lbs tend to be teenagers and teenagers tend to believe that they know best no matter what anyone else says.

Tough Old Man said:

1) If steroids didn't exsist where would you start. Now if you can answere that question on you own then you won't need to ask what should I use to gain weight if i weigh less then 100 lbs.

2) What would you do if the world of internets feel from the sky. You would probably A) Eat a lot more good food, B) Train real hard.
good point

IML Gear Cream!
Stu said:
Sadly the formentioned people weighing in at less than 160lbs tend to be teenagers and teenagers tend to believe that they know best no matter what anyone else says.
true and again, good point

Tough Old Man said:
Mudge where you @ on B/F right now.

Bodyfat? Present and accounted for :hehe:

Give me about a month, I'm slowly dropping. Then maybe I'll post some new pix, with some color to boot. LAM is the one who is lean most of the time, his handle stands for Lean And Mean.

Tough Old Man said:

2) What would you do if the world of internets feel from the sky. You would probably A) Eat a lot more good food, B) Train real hard.

we would use cell-tech instead of roids and eat more oatmeal

musclepump said:
do you work out with just mexicans at your gym, Tough?
Man I lift at home. Have just about everything I need. DB's from 10-100lbs. smith machine. Yukon hip sled/leg press. Powertec Shoulder press machine. home built dip bar with pullup. Eliptical machine, treadmill and 2100 lbs of free weight. Here are a couple of pic's. Just keep your hands off my girl!

Tough Old Man said:

2) What would you do if the world of internets fell from the sky. You would probably A) Eat a lot more good food, B) Train real hard.

2) A) mmm, Krispy Kreme donuts. B) Well, you definitely got the going to the gym part right :D

j/k. good post man.

i saw ur before and after pics tough and am impressed...keep up the good work

IML Gear Cream!
"How many of you find it irritating to have people 130, 140, 150 lbs ask What gear should they use to bulk up. We need a sticky that says if you weigh under 500lbs read this! Man this is crazy. I weigh 140 lbs and gonna start my first cycle to bulk up. Man these dumb wits need to go take some pepto bismo cause "vocal diarrhea' they have. I never seen so much dumb shit come out of so many mouths! "
what i find irritating is you and all the other assholes first i would like to say that i was at 195 lb roid free with 24% bf with almost 3 years of experince in the gym . i then went to the army and got an injury and couldnt work out for almost a year. by the time i recoverd i was 160 lb with 22% bf. thats when i started to diet. so that when i get back into working out i would be lean. now i am 140lb with 7-8%. i then got an opertonity to be a body guard but i would have to gain lot of mass fast. but i didnt want to gain the fat that i lost. hence the post. so if you can tell me how to gain 20 lb of mass with little exess fat on two mounths or less then tell me other wise shut you mouth :pissed:

heman90210 said:
what i find irritating is you and all the other assholes first i would like to say that i was at 195 lb roid free with 24% bf with almost 3 years of experince in the gym . i then went to the army and got an injury and couldnt work out for almost a year. by the time i recoverd i was 160 lb with 22% bf. thats when i started to diet. so that when i get back into working out i would be lean. now i am 140lb with 7-8%. i then got an opertonity to be a body guard but i would have to gain lot of mass fast. but i didnt want to gain the fat that i lost. hence the post. so if you can tell me how to gain 20 lb of mass with little exess fat on two mounths or less then tell me other wise shut you mouth :pissed:
1st) Its opportunity not opertonity.

2nd) I love all of our servicemen

3rd) unfortunately It seems the injury was to your head and to the head of who ever decided to hire a buck fourty person and want him to gain 20 additional lbs so he could use him as a bodyguard. Whoops I guess Mr. Michael Jackson hires kids to watch him. Watch him do what who knows but you and Michael.

4th) Now boy watch how you talk to Old toughy or he will stand you in the corner with your nose against the wall.

5Th) Don't try and match wits with me as you'll lose!

"PT"​
Plenty Tough​

The fact is your 140. Whether you were once 240 or 320, NOW YOU ARE 140!
You asked about using steroids for gains, obviously thats outta the question as you need to make some gains naturally first. Now that leaves you with diet. You want to gain?>EAT!
If you piss everyone off here, what answers/help are you going to see??
None ->stop being a jackass.
P.S> You're not going to gain 20lbs of LBM in less than two months. Sorry to burst your bubble.

GSXR750 said:
The fact is your 140. Whether you were once 240 or 320, NOW YOU ARE 140!
You asked about using steroids for gains, obviously thats outta the question as you need to make some gains naturally first. Now that leaves you with diet. You want to gain?>EAT!
If you piss everyone off here, what answers/help are you going to see??
None ->stop being a jackass.
P.S> You're not going to gain 20lbs of LBM in less than two months. Sorry to burst your bubble.
We could tell him to take 50 mg/ed of D-bol. That will put 20 lbs on his ass. Between the water and the pimples., I'm sure 20 lbs could be obtain easily:)

hey old man have you ever heard of bruce lee,hoyce gracie...etc this proofs that skinny men can ,not only be powerfull, but the best. and no i will not try and match wits you not because i will lose but because my post was to seek help and not to insult me ,so like i said if you have nothing good to say then shut your mouth

heman90210 said:
hey old man have you ever heard of bruce lee,hoyce gracie...etc this proofs that skinny men can ,not only be powerfull, but the best. and no i will not try and match wits you not because i will lose but because my post was to seek help and not to insult me ,so like i said if you have nothing good to say then shut your mouth
Fucking idiot. Don't taint the Gracie name. At least spell it right, moron. ROYCE Gracie.

this will be my last post . no one has good advise and all i get is bullshit. i asked nicelly yet everyone is being an asshole. if you dont have any good advise then what is the point in posting? this goddame thead should be erased anyways since it has no goddame value. and yes i am a bad speller... big fucken deal. i know that it is ROYCE but it is pronounced hoyce.

heman90210 said:
this will be my last post . no one has good advise and all i get is bullshit. i asked nicelly yet everyone is being an asshole. if you dont have any good advise then what is the point in posting? this goddame thead should be erased anyways since it has no goddame value. and yes i am a bad speller... big fucken deal. i know that it is ROYCE but it is pronounced hoyce.
Who cares how it's pronounced? This isn't a board full of audio clips. It's spelled Royce, so you write Royce.

Fucking goombah. Good riddance.

Back