• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Teston QV??

BMan

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Im taking Deca 2x a week at 2ccs, for 10 weeks. I just picked up a 10ml bottle of teston QV, should I take 1cc for 10 weeks or 1cc 2x a week for 5 weeks?

What is the dosage of the test and deca?

100 ml each-- although the bottle of test reads teston QV 200 and its a 10ml bottle

I believe the Qv Teston is Test Cyp 200mg/ml meaning you really need to get at least one more vial for a cycle. 1cc would only be 200mg/wk, not enough in my opinion to make it worthwhile. 2 shots a week would only leave you a 5 wk cycle which isn't long enough for such a long ester.

Yep you need at least another bottle. I would not do deca without at least an equal amount of test.

dg806 said:
Yep you need at least another bottle. I would not do deca without at least an equal amount of test.

Im not looking at putting on a lot of size, mainly gaining strength. In that case with your advise of equal amounts, do you think I can get away with 1 shot a week x 10 weeks or is this a waste of time any money?

BMan said:
Im not looking at putting on a lot of size, mainly gaining strength.

you should have done a lot more research. deca is a heavy anabolic, it's shit for strength gains. you should have used test as the base of your cycle and another compound with a high to moderate androgenic effect..

I guess it's safe to assume that you don't have any HCG ?

Ditto on what Lam said. The test is to counter the Deca sides. Don't ever do Deca by itself if you want any libido. If this is a first cycle you may see a little gain at 250mg a week of each. For most though it is not.

LAM said:
you should have done a lot more research. deca is a heavy anabolic, it's shit for strength gains. you should have used test as the base of your cycle and another compound with a high to moderate androgenic effect..

I guess it's safe to assume that you don't have any HCG ?

Ok let me ask U this Im only into the 2nd week of the cycle, do U think I could switch to a test base and if so what would u recomend for the androgenic compond? As fas as the HCG I am looking into it and will be doing it

BMan said:
Ok let me ask U this Im only into the 2nd week of the cycle, do U think I could switch to a test base and if so what would u recomend for the androgenic compond? As fas as the HCG I am looking into it and will be doing it

deca and tren can shut you down pretty good. with those I would always run HCG on cycle.

since you are interested in strength I would see if you could get something like an oral like anadrol or halo. or you could stack another injectable like tren with the test.

IML Gear Cream!
LAM said:
deca and tren can shut you down pretty good. with those I would always run HCG on cycle.

since you are interested in strength I would see if you could get something like an oral like anadrol or halo. or you could stack another injectable like tren with the test.

As far as the HCG on cycle. At what point should I start taking it. I was told 2 weeks prior ro the last stick. But then the more I look into things the more I think the info I got was not so great. Also at what dose?

As far as the HCG on cycle. At what point should I start taking it. I was told 2 weeks prior ro the last stick. But then the more I look into things the more I think the info I got was not so great. Also at what dose? The guy I got this info from was telling me to run this for PCT

Back