• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

My Supplement layout. Whats Missing.

darkt

Registered
Reaction score
What are your goals? Age?

I am 18 Yrs old. I weight 180Lbs at 5'10". im trying to put on mass.

Diet is of primary importance and is the key to mass as you probably know. However, the supplements you're using are pretty solid IMO. You could obviously find some better deals by not using GNC. Take a look at some of the board sponsors like Bulk Nutrition.

if u looking for supplements just go to google and search there u find some good deals there without leaving the comfort of ur own home

To answer your question: Your supps look good, excellent considering your age.

As for tips on cheap supps...the best tip I have gotten in the last few months was Amazon.com. I got some O.N. protein for less than 30bucks shipped for 5 lbs. I also got some EAS betagen for 38 bucks (usually well over 50bucks).

BiggerNstronger said:

As for tips on cheap supps...the best tip I have gotten in the last few months was Amazon.com. I got some O.N. protein for less than 30bucks shipped for 5 lbs. I also got some EAS betagen for 38 bucks (usually well over 50bucks).

I get 5lbs of on whey for $24 out the door at gnc during gold card week. Just be careful what you buy there & check prices.

BiggerNstronger said:

You like you that betagen dont you?!

IML Gear Cream!
what about NO2, aminos, different vits anything else i should be taking.

Last edited:
FishOrCutBait said:
You like you that betagen dont you?!

LOL...you know how it is: You find something that you like and it works for you you stick with it. Unless you have good place to get it reasonable its not really worth the money.

darkt said:
what about NO, aminos, different vits anything else i should be taking.
I personally REALLY like CEE, so, I would suggest that you go ahead, go on Bulknutrition, and buy you some... Heres the link http://www.bulknutrition.com/?products_id=1618

mmmm.... Me love de CEE... (its a creatine that you dont have to eat with dextrose...)

FishOrCutBait said:
I personally REALLY like CEE, so, I would suggest that you go ahead, go on Bulknutrition, and buy you some... Heres the link http://www.bulknutrition.com/?products_id=1618

mmmm.... Me love de CEE... (its a creatine that you dont have to eat with dextrose...)
Your "pimping" this stuff pretty hard.....you work for B.N. or something? Or do you just like it that much? (dont try to sell me any...I already bought some and havent started taking it yet) ;)

LOL, I plan on trying it out here in about 2 weeks. Im at the end of a pretty hardcore diet/cutting phase and ALSO a "summer slim-down" challenge at my gym. Something Im trying out right now is cutting out all my creatine for a little while to lose as much extra water weight, a few days of taraxotone at the very end of the contest to lose any extra water weight and THEN I am going to try out the CEE. I hope its as good as you say it is.

alright fishorcutbait i ordered the cee. hope its as good as you are saying it is.

Back