• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

2 scoops whey powder+3egg w+1egg y+6oz skim milk=good shake??

aversion209

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
For the first meal of the day is a:
2 scoops whey powder+3 egg white+1 egg yellow+6 oz skim milk+1 tsp of honey
a good shake? (it actually tastes good)

. . . plus a banana or an apple or orange (not in the shake)

i made one today and had one. i hate suckin' down plain egg whites so i thought of this. what do you all think?

could this be a pre-workout meal aswell?

raw eggs? Yummy. :barf:

you'll get sick bud! the 2 scoups and the milk is enough protein you do not need to
add raw eggs also. Ditch the honey and use some splenda.

use a blender. Put some frozen strawberries in there, and a banana. Lose the eggs and add some cottage cheese, maybe some peanut butter and oatmeal. That's my suggestion anyway, it'll taste good too.

aversion209 said:
For the first meal of the day is a:
2 scoops whey powder+3 egg white+1 egg yellow+6 oz skim milk+1 tsp of honey
a good shake? (it actually tastes good)

. . . plus a banana or an apple or orange (not in the shake)

i made one today and had one. i hate suckin' down plain egg whites so i thought of this. what do you all think?

could this be a pre-workout meal aswell?
Arggg.... Ummm... Needs some work.

Firstly - stay away from raw eggs. Along with the risk of salmonella, you are also risking biotin deficiency AND you are wasting half the protein. Raw eggs only have a digestability of ~60%. If you want eggs - cook them.

Secondly - WAY too much protein (that shake has 70g...) and there is not enough of anything else (carbs are about 30-40g if you include the fruit and the honey and the fats are ~5g).

Thirdly - whether or not that is a good shake will depend on your goals. If you are bulking or maintaining then there is no harm in adding honey to it. If you are competition cutting, you probably want to leave it out. But, generally, for breakfast something like:
1 scoop whey
+ skim milk
+ oats
+ fruit
+/- fats
Would be fine.

The exact quantities you would require would, once again, depend on your bodyweight/lean mass and goals.

Finally - For pre-workout, if you are having the shake within 1 hr of training then you do not want excess fats in the shake - this will prevent it's absorption. So stick to oats/whey/milk/fruit. If you are having the shake 1-3 hours prior to training then you will be fine with adding the fats.

Back