PDA

View Full Version : thinking about starting juice

pumpinITup
05-23-2005, 07:05 PM
hey everybody whatsup, im new here..i started lifting since i was 18 and im 21 now. within them years ive made some pretty nice muslce gains and i think its safe to say im at my natural peak. so a buddy of mine recomended i start useing juice so thats what i think im going to do. i been listening to people that do this stuff for awhile and i learned taking dbol stacked with deca is pretty good. if anyone has any suggestions on some other nice combos i can use to get some good muscle gains please let me know. thanks!

Pirate!
05-23-2005, 07:07 PM
I suggest you wait a few more years. You haven't reached your potential just because you are stuck. Improvements in diet, exercise, and lifestyle will give you the progress you seek.

ZECH
05-23-2005, 07:08 PM
What are your stats?? Height,weight, ect.

gococksDJS
05-23-2005, 07:09 PM
hey everybody whatsup, im new here..i started lifting since i was 18 and im 21 now. within them years ive made some pretty nice muslce gains and i think its safe to say im at my natural peak. so a buddy of mine recomended i start useing juice so thats what i think im going to do. i been listening to people that do this stuff for awhile and i learned taking dbol stacked with deca is pretty good. if anyone has any suggestions on some other nice combos i can use to get some good muscle gains please let me know. thanks! your not at your genetic peak. Like pirate said, tweak your diet, and read up more about cycles. You need a test base, something like testosterone enanthate or cypionate.

Mudge
05-23-2005, 07:17 PM
3 years natural peak? :lol:

I'm not one of those people that says you should wait until your natural peak, but I highly doubt anyone could reach it in 3 years. For one thing, it would be impossible to know, unless you waited until you were say 40 or so years old and looked back at when you were at your best.

That is why I dont believe in waiting THAT long. I dont want to wait until I am 50 to get a little extra muscle and strength.

However, it would be best in terms of your gains and money spent if you know diet pretty well. That is where the gains come from.

kraziplaya
05-23-2005, 07:34 PM
def not at ur natural best...but with three years exp and ur prob at the youngest age to start juicing without being flamed....do some research but everyone will suggest running a test only cycle for ten weeks..500mgs a week... learn ur pct and make sure ur diets in check and u be set..i just started my first cycle too

musclepump
05-23-2005, 07:36 PM
I think gear is good to use before your peak because it helps get you there quicker. But at 21, eh... probably not ready yet.

LAM
05-23-2005, 11:02 PM
3 years natural peak? :lol:

ditto...

I would say that a person could claim to have reached their natural peak if they have been training hardcore with a perfect diet, living a completely stress free life and not making and gains in LBM for several years. then maybe

GFR
05-23-2005, 11:40 PM
It is possible you are at 85-90% of you're natural peek right now. Thats when it gets very hard to keep getting better. At 21 you are old enough to get on the juice, and at least you have workout for 3 years which is good. But I think most of these guys are right and give it another 2 or 3 years....whatever you do I wish you good luck :thumb: