• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Sizzling summer bod

Jenny

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
This is going to be my journal as I prepare for a summer in the gym :p I'm leaving the US on June 4th, and will only post sporadicly until then. Right now I'm trying to enjoy my last week and a half here as much as I possibly can. Going to New York this weekend with my roomates.. One of my roomies is from Long Island. So I bet that'll be fun. I'll stick with my diet as much as possible and hopefully I'll be able to run in the mornings. Right now my focus is on cardio and trying to just maintain my muscle mass. When I get back to Sweden I'll push harder with the weighttraining again. I'm pretty happy with my body right now, feel comfortable in a bikini. Just want to get a little leaner still. Top abs are looking great, but it would be awesome to get that full 6 pack for the first time.
My goal date will be end of July when I go to visit Justin and his family in Chicago :thumb:

Alright, going to try to be consistent with this :)

Hey sweets, like the new journal. I agree, you're looking hot! :eyebrow:

As D said, be careful up in NY. People are crazy up there :p

Thanks Dante, I'll be careful :)

Eggs, thanks ;)

Totals today:
1585 cals
194g protein 51%
109g carbs 28%
37g fat 21%

Workouts:
- AM: 30 min running, 10 min powerwalk on incline, 15 min elliptical
- Weights: chest and triceps
- Post weights: 30 min powerwalk (4.4) on incline

I'm beginning to feel my overtraining.. I usually do 2 cardio sessions a day plus 4 weight sessions.. Today the plan is elliptical in am (which I already did), then this afternoon I have a spinning class and weights.. I'm dreading it, but I just want to get through it.. This weekend I won't be able to workout much, so I just want to make it to the weekend..
On the other hand I just want to enjoy this last week and a half..

Life is hard :p

gwcaton said:
Jenny ,

You're as KRAZEE as you are pretty !:thumb:

Nicely put ... that's a lot of gym work for sure

I know.. I know I need some rest days in there.. It's just hard to keep myself from the gym when I see such good results and feel hot :p
I'm going to go to the spin class today and then tomorrow I'll just do one cardio session and a weight session.

Hey princess :kiss:

Moving back to Sweden? For good?

I cant wait to get settle in Oz to start training again too.

When are you and eggy coming to visit us :lol:

Jenny said:
It's just hard to keep myself from the gym when I see such good results and feel hot :p

I can't argue with that. :thumbs:

IML Gear Cream!
Hey Jenny! :) I'm going back to Sweden to finish up my school.. Then Justin and I will probably settle down somewhere in the states :) We'd love to come visit you :p

NT, yeah... Decided to skip spinning today though and hang out more with my roomies. I'm so sad about leaving them too, I love them :( Man, my legs are tired too, spinning would have kille me!

I'm going to the Yankees/Red Sox game this weekend!!! :D :D

How much longer until you finish your degree?

I am sure its tough. Aaron is going to try to finish his degree in Australia but the school is alot more expensive so he may have to come back to take one more term.

Come visit when ever you want :D

Yay, your back :D I love reading your journals, keep posting, none of this "sporadic" stuff lol

Hey hon, how is everything? Sounds like things are going well for you and the egg-man which is great! :)

Good luck with the cut and the abs showing their stubborn asses.

I owe you a pm/email, and it should be coming soon.

KUSO!!! I've missed you!! :banana: So good to hear from you :) Yep, things are going well with Justin, we just have to be apart for a while :grumble: Yeah, abs are showing well already, but I'm looking for the shredded 6 pac look :p
Let me know how things are going for you :kiss:

J'bo, I have one more for my bachelors and 2 for my masters. I'm going straight for my masters :) When we start making some money we'll be on our way ;)

Jake, Hey! I am going to stick around this time ;)

Yesterdays my legs just felt burned out.. Whole body just sore and tired.. I've been doing cardio twice a day a lot lately, plus weights. Has been wearing me out.. So I decided to take the night off. Did light elliptical yesterday morning for 30 mins, but I'm still going to count it as a rest day pretty much. Had a few M&M's last night and chicken & rice soup that wasn't planned. Some crackers too. I'll call it a cheat even though it was a weak cheat That way I have a bigger incentive to eat clean this weekend.
It pisses me off a little bit that I have to be controlling even now when I have a friggin week left! I wish I wouldn't be so hard on myself this week, because even if I would slack a little for this entire week I would be fine. Still I make myself run run run and just push myself and be real anal about my diet (except last night). I guess I just feel like I can still do that AND enjoy my last week here. It's not entirely true though, because I nix some fun things to go work out instead. I don't think I'd know what balance was even if it hit me in the face :p

Had an amazing run this morning :eyebrow: I was out for a little over an hour :) Did walk some here and there, maybe 10-15 min total. Weather was awesome :cool: Tanning by the pool today!

You came from being overweight and those days are kept in the back of your mind. It's probably a good thing. I think it's ok to treat yourself to something every once in a while. You're not training for a comp nor do you need to loose weight. My personal theory is treat yourself in moderation. Going out with the girls/Egg for a night and enjoying a good restaraunt won't kill your body. Having a bag of M&Ms won't disrupt all the work you've put into your physique. What does do damage is the constant barrage of treats.

You look great and seem to be pretty consistent with your workouts. Enjoy life Jenny, you certainly deserve it.

naturaltan said:
You came from being overweight and those days are kept in the back of your mind. It's probably a good thing. I think it's ok to treat yourself to something every once in a while. You're not training for a comp nor do you need to loose weight. My personal theory is treat yourself in moderation. Going out with the girls/Egg for a night and enjoying a good restaraunt won't kill your body. Having a bag of M&Ms won't disrupt all the work you've put into your physique. What does do damage is the constant barrage of treats.

You look great and seem to be pretty consistent with your workouts. Enjoy life Jenny, you certainly deserve it.

Yeah, I came from being a fit little machine.. But then I gained weight and yeah, I was overweight.. I was only overweight for about 6 months, but it was definitely the darkest time in my life.
I feel in control and I feel great about myself now. I do have obsessive behaviors still every now and then, but for the most part I'm just enjoying life more than I've ever had. I enjoy treats, but I don't binge anymore. I am very consistent with my workouts ;)

Oh, and it wasn't a bag of M&Ms :p It was about 15 :p
Thank you so much for all your sweet words NT :) It's nice to have you around ;)

Oh, and another big thing to me is to make my workouts fun. I don't like being stuck in rut, then it feels like something forced.. I am creative with my workouts and make them interesting :) It really works for me :)
I won't compete, it's just not for me. Coming from a background of eating disorders I think it would be too much pressure for me. I just want to look good for me. This is for life. I'm glad I went through gaining weight as early as in my 20ies, so that I could beat it and change my mindset right then. I will never be a fat housewife. I know some might not believe it, but I do and that's what matters. Besides, I'll be a career woman :p

Off to workout ;)

IML Gear Cream!
Good luck getting that sizzling body Jenny! ;)

3 years is nothing...you two are strong and have build a wonderful foundation together. you have any idea of where in the USA you would like to settle down?

you do look amazing and have eyes and a smile to knock someone off their feet :D

Thanks Monstar :)

J'bo, it's actually just two years, sorry for not making it clear :p One for bachelors + 1 for Masters. I don't know where we want to settle down, coming from Sweden I want to live somewhere with warm weather :p
Thanks sweetheart :kiss:

Got up way way early today (6am used to be sleeping in for me, but now it's very early :yawn: ) to be able to run before getting in the car at 10:00 to go to NYC. I'm going to miss my honey so much, part of me hates to leave him for our last weekend. It's just that the girls and I made these plans in like February.. Luckily I have the most supportive and amazing boyfriend in this world, love him so much :heartpump Okay, sorry for being mushy :p
Bought lots of portable diet foods :p Salmon in a pouch, protein bars (they are actually like a treat now a days.. Got the ones with good macros and pretty bad taste :barf: ), protein powder, nuts and apples :)

Jenny: 2 years is even better :D Warmth is where its at and one of the major reasons we are leaving the snow behind us :rocker:

Have fun this weekend. Its nice to have great boyfriends isnt it ;) I like when your gushy. :lol:

I didn't give up on this thing :p New York was awesome :thumb: Had an awesome time, looooooove the city. Yesterday was Justin's birthday.. Now I have 3 and a half days left :cry: My room is an absolute mess!! And I can't fit all my stuff in my bags :( This sucks so bad..

BUMP! After just keeping my journal at another forum I have decided to come back here :p I'm back in the swing of things in Sweden. Missing Justin for sure :( I'm going to Chicago on July 29th though, staying for three weeks :banana:

Alrighty, looking forward to having all my peeps keeping me company in here ;)

So my current routine is:
- morning cardio almost every morning before breakfast.. Either running, powerwalking or spinning.
- PM cardio some days, either after weights or a spin class on non-weight days.
- Weights 4 days a week:
Chest & triceps
Legs (including calves)
Shoulders & abs (no weighted work for abs)
Back & biceps

Diet is around 1500cals, 180-210g protein, 60-100g carbs, 30-50g fat. I'm not following a laid out plan, but have all the basics cut out for me and make small variations depending on mood and how much I work out. I don't do cheat days, but allow myself small treats here and there (cheat days have always turned into binges for me in the past, doesn't work for me). Trying not to be an anal freak like I've been in the past and not take myself so seriously :p Life is too short, right? :p

Have already started leaning out since coming home. Moving out of the college apartment and now living with my parents have helped the diet. There is NO junk food in this house.. Not a single cookie :p My roomates in the US used to have pizza, candy, cakes and all kinds of junk laying around and it was easy to nibble (especially during PMS-time :rolleyes: ).

Comments are welcomed :)

Hey!
How did you like NYC?
Chicago is also soooo fun! Have you been there before?

Yay, your back.. what other forum did you go to? I feel so neglected now :(

Katia, I LOVE NYC!! I really think I'll live there one day :)

Premi, I'll try to stick around :p

Back