PDA

View Full Version : new Stack

YorkKnight
05-26-2005, 03:38 AM
i would be grateful for any input you Guys might have.
10WEEK COURSE
WEEK 1 - 10
Mon - 200mg Deca / 250mg Sus
Thur - 250mg Sus

Anti Estrogen & PCT - Noveldex
Shrinkage of the Crown Jewels - Hcg

Now Ive had problems with Gyno before, so will prob use Nov` from early on, will this effect pct(2weeks after), and using Hcg the the same time as nov`(week 8-10) u getting me??
Thanks for looking YK

V_MAN
05-26-2005, 03:41 AM
do you realise steroid are illegal and as i am a memebr of law enforcement I will be watching you with much interest

YorkKnight
05-26-2005, 03:45 AM
Er it`s not mine it`s for a friend,please dont send me to Jail

V_MAN
05-26-2005, 03:48 AM
Er it`s not mine it`s for a friend,please dont send me to Jail

I`ve just logged your IP address

YorkKnight
05-26-2005, 03:50 AM
listen if you are what you say you are(like i give a shit), i would like you to know how valuable this site is to people like me.
Young,Novice Wanna be`s, who have no intention of going to the Doc`s,to pose questions.
And if you bother to read the Replies that the experienced members give back, it`s mostly not to go down this route, train Hard, Eat well, and maybe.. come back i a few years.
so if you are genuinely concerned with my Health, id Lay off.

LAM
05-26-2005, 04:46 AM
if you are susceptable to gyno I would use enanthate over sust. easier to keep blood levels stable which can help to control sides.

Ryan-Boro
05-26-2005, 06:02 AM
taking steroids isnt illegal in the UK

Tha Don
05-26-2005, 06:05 AM
if you are susceptable to gyno I would use enanthate over sust. easier to keep blood levels stable which can help to control sides.
agree with that

apart from that the cycle looks pretty good to me, maybe bump that deca dose up to 300mg, i've not heard anyone running 200mg a week so maybe that dose will work well? i know its highly anabolic so you don't need too much deca to see great things, esp. stacked with test

i'd def. run nolva from week 2 onwards as planned if you are gyno prone, the nolva and hcg won't interfere with each other, what previous cycles have you ran?

Iceman
05-26-2005, 08:47 AM
That guy's no cop, he can't even spell 20 percent of the words that he writes.

ZECH
05-26-2005, 08:59 AM
LMAO. Probably 15 yrs old :D

brogers
05-26-2005, 10:03 AM
As if cops in general are intelligent...

YorkKnight
05-26-2005, 10:45 AM
ive messed about before with courses, i wanna do it right from now on, i was told not to run Hcg with my PCT,but my Pct is Nolva`,and ill be doing that 2weeks in.
Hey was`nt Ronnie Coleman a Cop??

kraziplaya
05-26-2005, 12:07 PM
do you realise steroid are illegal and as i am a memebr of law enforcement I will be watching you with much interest

is this guy an idiot or what....any real cop would never tell a suspect what hes doing...he would gather his evidence and just show up at his door with a warrant...yo vman..go play somwehre else before someone roid rages on u

LAM
05-26-2005, 01:10 PM
is this guy an idiot or what....any real cop would never tell a suspect what hes doing...he would gather his evidence and just show up at his door with a warrant...yo vman..go play somwehre else before someone roid rages on u

even if he was a cop. good luck getting a judge to issue a court order to supoena the records of about 15 differrent ISP's to track the IP addresses of a bunch of people "talking" about steroids...lol..what a fucking toolbox !