• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

im scared

seven11

Employee of the Month
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
i posted this in the health section but i think ill get more responses here

ok the thing is... one day i noticed a lump on my left nut. but its weird cuz sometimes i can feel it there sometimes not, and sometimes its smaller the usualy and then its bigger. so im kinda worried right now. but i dont think it might be cancer cuz that lump comes and goes thats what i think... or maybe its because im testicle truns around in my sack so i cant feel it??? im worried

How old are you? If it's got ya too worried, I'd say go to the doc and get it checked. At least put your mind at ease. Good luck.

Sorry...didn't mean to repeat gr8. Post was not there when I replied.

Is it literally on your left nut?

Is it on the bottom, if so it could be the epididymis.

If you check you'll probably find the same thing under the right one unless you're a UNIBALLER to quote Robin Williams.

yea thanks man for clearing that up for me. i feel better now

maniclion said:
Is it on the bottom, if so it could be the epididymis.

I'd agree... If it's painful it could be an infection in the epididymis, as I had a year ago. My doc asked me if I lifted weights when he diagnosed me.. when I said yes he said weight lifting/straining when you have to piss can force urine to go in the wrong direction, causing the infection.

Mine was a constant dull ache..nothing big though, I was on Cipro for a couple weeks & cleared right up.

Obviously I'm no doctor, but get it checked out if you're worried... take the guess work out of the equation.

seven, I'd still go and get it checked out and not dismiss it as something you don't have to worry about. It is probably fine, but please let a doctor look at it still!

Back