• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Test/Deca

Doola

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Anyone have any comments on a Test / Deca cycle?

Cycle looks something like
1500 mg milk thisle for 7 days prior to cycle

-10 mg M1T once everyday for 3 weeks, (upping the dosage as needed to max 20 mg)
-300 mg Deca twice a week for 3 weeks, (possibly 3-5)
-1500 mg Hawthorne berry extract daily for BP

Apo-Tamox Tamoxifen Citrate for PCT (Canadian Nolvadex)

This is during a cutting cycle.

Just lookin for any reasonable, down to earth comments, *yes im over 18, yes ive researched it*

Doola said:
Anyone have any comments on a Test / Deca cycle?

Cycle looks something like
1500 mg milk thisle for 7 days prior to cycle

-10 mg M1T once everyday for 3 weeks, (upping the dosage as needed to max 20 mg)
-300 mg Deca twice a week for 3 weeks, (possibly 3-5)
-1500 mg Hawthorne berry extract daily for BP

Apo-Tamox Tamoxifen Citrate for PCT (Canadian Nolvadex)

This is during a cutting cycle.

Just lookin for any reasonable, down to earth comments, *yes im over 18, yes ive researched it*

terrible cutting cycle...you would be using a heavy anabolic like deca why during a cutting cycle ? deca is for hypocaloric diets. and 3 weeks of deca would do nothing anyway...

Deca for three weeks? Hello? I'll try to keep this 'reasonable' per your request, but you really need to do more research. Deca is a long ester and should be run for at least 10-12 weeks.

Also, where's the testosterone in this cycle? Heard of "deca dick"?

I never agree with these guys on how to cycle, but they are right that is a very bad cycle.

I hope you werent thinking M1T is a good substiitue for testosterone, because i don't see any testosterone in your cycle?

1T and M1T are not like a regular testosterone molecule. The only oral testosterone is made by a French outfit I believe, hard to find, and considered heavily toxic.

Why don't you just train natural for a bit longer? :) :confused:

IML Gear Cream!
Doola said:
*yes im over 18, yes ive researched it*
:laugh: well you could have fooled all of us!

firstly M1T is methyl-ONE-test, it is not testosterone, 1test and test are totally different

secondly you are running deca on a cutting cycle? as LAM said it works best in a hypercaloric diet, you need lots of food with deca to get the most out of it, it is a classic bulking roid, i've never heard of it been used in cutting cycles, for that you would want something androgenic, deca is anabolic

thirdly you are thinking of running deca for 3 weeks? :finger: do you know that deca (unless you are running NPP, which you obviously are not) will take around 5-6 weeks to fully kick in to your system? i'd never run deca for anything less that 10 weeks personally

so you are now over 18? well happy birthday! seriously it sounds to me like you are way too young to be running any AS yet

Doola said:
*yes im over 18,

U dont look very much over 18 bro, you should be atleast 21

yes ive researched it*

U serious?

bro from your pics you really aint ready to do this. From your knowledge you really aint ready to do this. And from your cycle well you see where this is going.

don't mean to sound harsh but needs to be said.

u do not need juice...u need some diet info...i see very little muscle on u..im a bit of a lard myself but cmon man...u need to figure out how to eat right..do some cardio and put some muscle on before u start to run gear..most people here start gear after years of training and learning how their bodies respond to certain diets and training...once u know how to diet and train best for ur body..then u will look the part of a person that hits the gym...then the sauce will do nothing but increase everything u already do...remember in this order...diet, training, rest, supps/illegal supps

it seems like the kid has made a fair bit of natural progress from his photos, if you are making such great progress then why do you need to run any AS? i'm a firm beliver of reaching your natural plateau before turning to steroids, why don't you see how far you can go naturally? i'd give it at least another 2-3 years then see how you feel, there is so much to learn about nutrition and training, its fasinating, keep on learning, and remember knowledge is the key

that's a really haphazard cycle. I agree with young d. Not a flame, Doola, just guys looking out!

Hey Doola,

I bought my first set of weights in 1984, and although by no means training continously since then, that makes about 20 yrs +, that I've been interested.

I'm not against steroids and the rest of that stuff, but have never taken them . And I'm still not ready to take them, as far as I'm concerned. Why not train a bit longer , without them? :ipoke:

Not sure how to respond to this many things...

First of all, im not mad and im not lookin to say anything negative to anyone on here, if anything here sounds negative, im sure its just me not being able to word myself correctly (im just not lookin for another response like "dont come here opeining up your big mouth you noob) or somthing...

One thing is, there are no 2 people alike. And the world is full of fat people and not enough "human anatomy" lookin people. I have been FAT my whole life. I was brought into the world fat and was always fat. I was a pro trials rider for 6 years, and did things on a bike not one person here on the board could do, so just because I was good at something doesnt mean that I look down on people that cant do it. OR my point being, just because someone isnt as fit, built or good lookin as someone else doesnt mean you give em the attitude, cuz there is ALWAYS someone better than you.

For the first time in my life im seeing signs of my abs.. here is a picture. Keep in mind that i have been fat, full endomorph body type with fat family members. Im a person who is proud of accomplishments and have accomplished alot for my age. at 20 had a mortgage, sold it a month ago and now lookin for bigger property, done post secondary certified in webdevelopment (possibly going for MCSE)i have a fully paid off 2004 civic si, 05 TTR 230 dirtbike, pro bowler in 1990, top trials rider in canada, (www.dennisgoj.com) if you need to see, and alot more accomplishments.... SO just because some of you have a bit more expereince than me in this one area, please dont come off liek your better than me, i was just asking for some info. Thanks to those of you who were nice.

This is a pic of my first signs of abs, *note* the picture is actually not as good as in person, but its not that much better either.

13905Picture_45.jpg

Wiat a few more months and I just might be one of the most cut people on the board! we will have to see....(keep in mind how fat i have been my whole life)

I dont know where some of you guys get off tryin to make yourselfs better than me, or makin a joke like the whole board is gunna back up your rude uncalled for remarks. Sure i may get flamed for rhetorical questions, but hey, thats why were here, to talk and learn things we dont already know... im always down for learning.

PIRATEFROMHELL can actually go to hell, for all i care. The comment you made pissed me off.. just because i dont say everything doesnt mean i dont know anything.. I have sat n read MANY MANY forums on MANY different things. the part that pissed me off the most is the attitude that your better than me and judging by your pic, i wouldnt even ask you to read this thread or post on it.. i was askin for someone with experience and if it so happens you do have experience, then be a nice person, answer it and keep the stupid comments for your own little mind to dwell on.

Young D.. starting your post off with a green face laughing at me and a comment like that would make me want to go over and kick your scrawny ugly united kingdom ass. I dont know who you are in those pics where you feel your showing off a bunch of girls that are nothing more than a group of swamp donkeys that i would be embaresed to be with, but if i was either one, i would be petrified thinking i can come on a board and think i was somebody... you of all people that posted on here made the worst comment thinking you had information. If you did, well great, post what you know, and shut up about the rest.

Sorry guys, as much of a sport as body building is, and the egos that come with it, i dont see the point in you guys thinkin your better than someone else... it really gets you no where.

I dont come on here flaming anyone, i will stand my ground but i dont start shit with people for no reason.

I dont even see a point in answering any of the questions that were made towards me cuz whether i like it or not, just cuz of my pics im gunna get flamed again and told not to take anything and go natural...

theres my "cyber-rebuttle"

if anyone really cares to ask a decent question, then go for it, lets keep our opinions to ourselves tho....

thanks to all the mature users of the board.

if you have your mind set on doing a cycle. all you need is some test enanthate , T3 and nolvadex.

I would run it like this:

Week 1-10 : Test Enanthate @ 500 mg/wk
Week 1-03 : T3 @ 25 mcg/ED
Week 3-05 : T3 @ 50 mcg/ED
Week 6-10 : T3 @ 100 mcg/ED

* get some type of fat burner that contains guggulsterones to use for Weeks 11-14.

Thanks LAM, whats this cycle gunna do for me? Just an explanation of what test n t3 would do, also what fat burner, and how do those work if im alreayd burning fat at the gym?

good post doola,
give it some time, keep doing research and you will gain the earned respect of a majority on this baord. if you roll into this forum in unhealthy shape and no base foundation of what your doing the veterens arnt going to be willing to respond just out of health risk issues. this isnt golf or baseball tips your asking for here(its abnormal amounts of prescription drugs). with your bf% and your origional post it was evident you were uneducted and out of shape. a helpfull response from someone here would have only condoned a possible health risk later. these guys like most doing something specialized respect those that work hard and put the research and time into learning the basics. your first post should have been (if you hadnt already read it in old threads or a sticky) whats books should i get to learn about gear? a month later post a question read some old threads , then come with a stack or sample cycle. at that point people would see you put thought, time and energy into this. if i rolled up to you and your bike boys at a bike park and said " do you think i could do a "ally mictwist bunny hop with a kick fin off that jump" (and i was riding a kmart red tag special bike) you would react the same way this forum did. you would laugh and ask me what the hell i was thinking, "go get a descent bike, do some laps around the kiddie pool and come back in a month. most these guys will all calm down once they see you putting some research behind your process. im working on my second cycle, ill read my two research books for a week and if i have a question ill hit old threads for a day or to and usually answer the question and if i still cant get the answer ill post a thread buuuuut if you just take the time damn near every new thread that pops up has been aksed in an old thread at least 2-3X.
keep workin bro you have twice as much gumption than a lot of newbies that roll and post a "newbie " thread.
and the abs are lookin pretty good bro!!
bullet

IML Gear Cream!
The Test is just a typical first dose 500mg each week. This is pretty standard across most bbing/steroid forums for a first cycle. Depending on your genetics/diet/training, you'll end up with a good chunk of muscle on your frame (15-25 lbs lbm isn't unheard of for a first AAS cycle).

If you are running it as a bulker, I'd shoot for about 800+ calories over maintenance. 2g/lb lbm in protein regardless.

That cycle would work well as a mild cutter too or a bodyrecomp cycle with little to no fat gain, again dependent on how you eat.

T3 will basically jack up your metabolism, increased both protein synthesis and protein breakdown. Test will help preserve muscle tissue at higher dosings of T3.

Research and prepare for any negative sides you might get off the drugs you choose to run. Have all your crap onhand before you start anything. Might want to look into Arimidex as a preventative AI in case you are gyno prone. Hell with your body type I would run it whether you are prone or not.

Doola said:
PIRATEFROMHELL can actually go to hell, for all i care. The comment you made pissed me off.. just because i dont say everything doesnt mean i dont know anything.. I have sat n read the part that pissed me off the most is the attitude that your better than me and judging by your pic, i wouldnt even ask you to read this thread or post on it.. i was askin for someone with experience and if it so happens you do have experience, then be a nice person, answer it and keep the stupid comments for your own little mind to dwell on.
Listen, Bitch. I'm not into starting drama. You started this thread by suggesting the most ridiculous cycle I have ever hear anyone propose. I never claimed to be big or an expert on steroids. You claim to do have read " MANY MANY forums on MANY different things." If this was true, you wouldn't have posed such a ridiculous cycle. Simply put, you lied. This is like showing up and saying, "Hey guys, I've done tons of research on sports cars and all my research suggests that a '84 Yugo will smoke any porsche ever made" You are full of shit. If you had done your research, you wouldn't have even dreamed of such an absurd cycle. You are pissed at me because I called you out on your bullshit. Sir, you are a liar. Liars waste the time of those of us who are here to offer our assistance and knowledge to others to help them do things right. I would have offered you some good advice if you wouldn't have lied. Be pissed at yourself for making a fool of yourself, not for someone pointing out that you lied. Show us which threads at which forums you "researched" where people thought a cycle that even remotely resembles the one you proposed looked good.

I think it is just a matter of confusion more than anything. Test/Deca is of course a common cycle. Just not the best first cycle. But the mistake may be in thinking M1T ~ Test, which it isn't at all (unfortunately I have seen a long ester of Deca run for a short cycle too many times, very bad idea imo, but people do it too much).

Frankly the inclusion of milk thistle isn't a bad idea in general and the way M1t is run isn't retarded.

Doola,

You may want to consider running your first AAS cycle as a lean bulker rather than a cutter. You can get as lean as you need to start within the next few weeks/months etc. Just don't run compounds that are too estrogenic and overeat too much on your first bulker if you don't want to gain fat.

BTW, your rant toward Pirate was uncalled for. Didn't he just say three or four works in response to something you posted?

Lets be honest you havent done proper research, its obvious.

PFH has done at least one cycle and i know for a fact he spent a long time researching it before- hand so he has more experience than you. Don't attack people because they are more knowledgeable than you. The cycle you have picked out is ludacris, it highlights fundamental flaws in your research. I won't go into it again becuase its been mentioned serveral times previously.

From what i can tell your main aim is to lose fat, losing bodyfat is difficult (ask anyone here) it requires dedication. IMO you need to learn to control your body weight before you even think about touching AAS.

well as far as i can tell, priate u can kiss my ass... i doubt there is a single person on this board that has lost 30 lbs of fat in 2 months, so before anyone even thinks about opening their mouth on more time and tellin me to "control my fat" think twice, ive done more of it than anyone here, and IF there is a person on here that has done what i have, or more, in the same amount of time or less, i bow down to u.

Pirates rebuttle to my post was callin me a liar, grow up homo. gotta come up with something better than that.
the pre thisle, m1t with hawthorne, then nolva is a really well LONG thought out cycle of M1T for the sole purpose of putting on lean mass. thats teh cycle, however in addition to that, 300 mg / week of deca was thought up from many people i know at the gym, at the supplement place. The people I know are trustworthy and throw pointers, had i listened to everything, i would have wound up ignorantly pokin winny/sus into myself..

so trust me, the fact that this is my first cycle, chosen while im losing fat, is no tignorant. Its the most thought out cycle.. a full 3 week eating plan , with food that is weighed is also not ignorant.

I put alot of thought into everything I do, i dont see you putting yourself on the line "pirate" telling of your accomplishments...

Aside from ironmag, there is revscene, bodybuilding.com, reflexonline, and a major list of steriod sites I read from...

So shut yoru fuckin mouth, I proved imnot a liar and my cycle is well thought of...

I seriously dont know why people start shit.

Doola said:
Young D.. starting your post off with a green face laughing at me and a comment like that would make me want to go over and kick your scrawny ugly united kingdom ass. I dont know who you are in those pics where you feel your showing off a bunch of girls that are nothing more than a group of swamp donkeys that i would be embaresed to be with, but if i was either one, i would be petrified thinking i can come on a board and think i was somebody... you of all people that posted on here made the worst comment thinking you had information. If you did, well great, post what you know, and shut up about the rest.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

c'mon no need to go there! yes i laughed at you saying you had done some reasearch (i think we all did) because if you knew a thing about AS you wouldn't have posted up such an awful cycle! why claim to know about something that you obviously know NOTHING about?

if you read my second post you will see that i was actually praising your progress and giving you some encourgement! but if you just want to start insulting me go for it, as if i care what you think!

bullet 29 said:
the abs are lookin pretty good bro!!
what abs??? are you looking at the same photo that i am? coz i sure don't see any abs in that photo

Doola said:
well as far as i can tell, priate u can kiss my ass...
whos priate?

Doola said:
i doubt there is a single person on this board that has lost 30 lbs of fat in 2 months, so before anyone even thinks about opening their mouth on more time and tellin me to "control my fat" think twice, ive done more of it than anyone here
don't insult the board like that, you need to earn peoples respect on here, you don't just come on here and say "i've done this, so you people need to respect me", you are pathetic!

Doola said:
So shut yoru fuckin mouth, I proved imnot a liar and my cycle is well thought of...
LOL, there you go again! "my cycle is well thought of..." but it is the worst cycle any of us have ever seen, so you obviously know nothing about AS, and have done no research (you lied), or you did do a little research, but didn't think before posting that cycle, so it is not well 'thought' of (you lied), what we are trying to say is if you had done any research you would have realised that is a bad cycle and would have asked about a better one, we'd respect you more if you were to put your hand up and say ''okay i obviously haven't done enough research... are there any books/sites/articles that i can read to improve my knowledge?'', at the end of the day we are all just trying to help, you really shouldn't take any of the comments made to heart

Doola said:
just cuz of my pics im gunna get flamed again and told not to take anything and go natural...
well you are the one who started making fun of how others look, we said NOTHING about how you look, infact i didn't even look at your photos until after i'd written that reply, i wrote that based entirely on the stupidity of the post you made, you need to stop being so sensitive

Doola said:
I seriously dont know why people start shit.
:rolleyes:

Doola said:
so trust me, the fact that this is my first cycle, chosen while im losing fat, is no tignorant. Its the most thought out cycle
Aside from ironmag, there is revscene, bodybuilding.com, reflexonline, and a major list of steriod sites I read from...

Again, please give us references as to why we should believe this is a well planned cycle. If you can find one respectable person on any body building forum that will back up your proposed cycle, I will eat my words. If you HAD done your research, you wouldn't honestly believe this cycle makes any since at all. Therefore if you have read "MANY MANY forums on MANY different things," the topic of readings had nothing to do with steroid cycles. The other possible scenario is this: you didn't do your research, but you hoped you could post a cycle that sounded good to you without getting flamed if, in fact, the cycle sucked. So, you put in this disclaimer of saying you already did your research. Go ahead and do that cycle. Let us know what month next year you are able to start performing sexually again.

PirateFromHell said:
Again, please give us references as to why we should believe this is a well planned cycle. If you can find one respectable person on any body building forum that will back up your proposed cycle, I will eat my words. If you HAD done your research, you wouldn't honestly believe this cycle makes any since at all. Therefore if you have read "MANY MANY forums on MANY different things," the topic of readings had nothing to do with steroid cycles. The other possible scenario is this: you didn't do your research, but you hoped you could post a cycle that sounded good to you without getting flamed if, in fact, the cycle sucked. So, you put in this disclaimer of saying you already did your research. Go ahead and do that cycle. Let us know what month next year you are able to start performing sexually again.

This is the second thread about this topic Doola has posted( Drug of choice was the first ). Doola you are years away from even thinking about steroids. Everyone in you're first thread told you to workout a few more years, and read up on steroids in past threads and in books. Most people are just giving you common sense advice, so don't take it personally. Why don't you post you're strength stats and measurements( i.e. biceps, chest, waist, thigh, calf, and forearm) so we can see how advanced you are .

And by the way I'm not insulting you at all, I glad you are training and just wan't you to be safe.

Last edited:
M1T and deca are two of the worst drugs for HPTA shutdown. Do you know what that is? You won't be able to get a hard on for many months after cycle, even with a proper PCT with this cycle. Neither is good for a cutting cycle. Lipid profile will be shot also. This is just bad all the way around. This is not a flame , but an attempt at advice.

Back