PDA

View Full Version : Too late for HCG?

19-chief
05-28-2005, 12:52 PM
yorkknight: ok, so my last week on the Gear is also my last week with Hcg,2weeks off then start my Pct.
lam: yep..

tell me, would this apply to me as well? i'm 11 weeks into my 275mg Test Enan/200mg EQ e4d cycle... but i didn't get HCG, pins, or bw until it was too late. (i know, i'm a dumb-ass and i should have had EVERYTHING before i started.) or is it? i just finished my EQ 4 days ago and i've got an extra vial of Cypionate. should i continue at 500-600mg Test Cyp per week just to squeeze in 3 weeks of HCG therapy in an attempt to help solidify gains? or should i go "off" and run my Nolva and do it right the next time?

ZECH
05-28-2005, 12:57 PM
Some people don't run hcg with just test. Some only run it with deca and tren, stuff that shuts you down hard. But I think Mudge said test shuts him down. Personal thing. IMO it's beneficial.

19-chief
05-28-2005, 01:02 PM
Some people don't run hcg with just test. Some only run it with deca and tren, stuff that shuts you down hard. But I think Mudge said test shuts him down. Personal thing. IMO it's beneficial.
no worries with the EQ then?
would you say for me to stay on the cyp for 3-4 weeks to run the hcg?
is 14-15 weeks too long for a first cycle? (just worried for my endocrine system.)

Mudge
05-28-2005, 02:41 PM
Test doesn't hit me nearly like tren or deca, although oddly this time around I haven't used HCG in some time.

My first cycle I used no HCG with test and had zero problems. You can run the HCG all by its lonesome if you wanted, and then break right into PCT afterwards.

Is 14-15 weeks too long for a first cycle? Do you believe that the body somehow changes that makes it OK for a second or a third??? Its quite simply a personal choice you make.

I've seen the comment, "my first cycle was 5 years long." That was their personal choice, you cycle as long or short as you want. 14-15 weeks is getting pretty long though, thats almost 4 months.

Pirate!
05-28-2005, 05:31 PM
At this point, I say hit the HCG up hard until pct starts. But, if you are going to lengthen your cycle for the sake of running hcg therapy on cycle then running just the test would be fine. If you don't have much atrophy, I'd go with the first choice. How big are your boys relative to pre-cycle?

ZECH
05-28-2005, 05:59 PM
Yeah I guess the question is, do you need it?

19-chief
05-29-2005, 06:21 AM
yeah. i think i need it. every other time i have put exogenous hormones (PH's) in my body, my HP shuts down and recovery from a "feeling" standpoint doesn't come back for about 6 weeks. this time, i will be getting lab work 6-8 weeks after PCT ends.

mudge, i thought HCG was suppressive in it's own right and should also have some time off of it before PCT???

Pirate!
05-29-2005, 07:45 PM
Ideally, hcg should be stopped a few days (3-5) before pct begins, IMO. But, your situation isn't ideal. HCG is highly suppressive. I would make the decision based on your degree of atrophy at this point--not on your concern for recovery during pct.

Mudge
05-29-2005, 08:32 PM
mudge, i thought HCG was suppressive in it's own right and should also have some time off of it before PCT???

It has an active HL of I believe 5 days, yes its suppressive in its own right because its replacing the action of natural LH. I run longer PCT than most I suppose, I run right before my next cycle, but my off time is shorter at around 6-8 weeks.

19-chief
05-30-2005, 05:31 AM
thanks for all of your help guys. i guess the whole HCG thang is full of different opinions... got another guy (a mod) that says he runs hcg with the start of nolva 600iu for 3 days with 2 days off for 2-3 weeks and the nolva at 20-30mg ed for 4 weeks. guess i'm gonna have to figure it out.

19-chief
06-02-2005, 09:18 AM
just wanted to drop a line and you guys know what i'm do about this...
i have all that i need now and i'm gonna run the HCG 500iu EOD for a total of 8 shots... the timing is such that my last HCG shot will be 10 days after my last Test Cyp shot and 4 days before i start liquid Nolva. got this protocol from a SWALE post at CEM. i'll let you know how it goes.