• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Possible problem with ON Whey?

Rocky_B

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
On the container it says that it contains 160% of the recommended daily intake of calcium per scoop. If I take it once with a glass of milk, and then again with some water, thats approaching 400% of the daily recommended intake of calcium. With my multi, and possible other random foods containing bits of calcium in them, I'm sure im getting over 400% of the recommended intake of calcium... couldn't this lead to problems later on, i.e - kidney stones, kidney/liver problems?

My penis fell off when i took it.

Dude, completely disregard all percentages on everything. No worries, i take upwards of 6 scoops a day on weights days... and im okay, right? :spaz:

Nah, but seriously, worst thing you get is gas... :fart:

I know Dale Mabry got a burning sensation when he urinated but that might have been from his 'partner'

Rocky_B said:
On the container it says that it contains 160% of the recommended daily intake of calcium per scoop. If I take it once with a glass of milk, and then again with some water, thats approaching 400% of the daily recommended intake of calcium. With my multi, and possible other random foods containing bits of calcium in them, I'm sure im getting over 400% of the recommended intake of calcium... couldn't this lead to problems later on, i.e - kidney stones, kidney/liver problems?

Dont take it if your worried...that simple. You may be better suited to "Bovine Supps" Bull-milk. Its quite a process getting the "milk" out but the calcium content is pretty low. High protein too. Got Bull-milk?

O.N. works for me.

Rocky_B said:

read this Q & A I wrote a year ago.

Some of my vitamins give me over 1400% of my "Daily" dose. Never anything ill has since come of it.

Don't know what whey you're using. Mine says 15%.

Mine says 10 or 15% as well I forget but it definately isn't over 15%

IML Gear Cream!
dont worry about it. water soluable vitamins and minerals pass right through your system if you take too much. its the fat soluable ones that can get trapped in your fat cells that you might think about more. calcium in heavy doses wont effect your body negatively

I got the shits first day with ON whey, has happened since, hopefully it wasnt from that stuff cause i got 10 lbs of it left to slug back :booty:

my jug of On's says 15%

I think he is confusing 160mg with 160% because on my jug it says 160mg daily pct 16%

I'll take a picture of it tomorrow and you'll see..
It says something like

Calcium ggggggggggggggggggggggggg160%

Yeah mine says 150mg and then 15% next to it.

Back