PDA

View Full Version : Letrozole for on-cycle water loss?

Tha Don
05-29-2005, 06:10 PM
i have some letrozole tablets (2.5mg), and i'd like to start running some on cycle to reduce the edema i'm experiencing from the dbol

day-to-day bloat is not really a problem, personally it dosen't really bother me all that much how i look right now (i mean obviously i'd prefer a less bloated face but i can live with it for a few short weeks), the main problem is my job on a friday, i need to look good for that

now i was thinking of maybe running 0.625mg EOD, OR (which is prefrable for me) i could run something like half a tab on a thurs and another half on a fri just to drop water for the friday evening? would this work?

what do you guys recommend? (LAM, Mudge, Pirate, Spy, Cocks etc etc..)

thanks
D.

Cardinal
05-29-2005, 06:31 PM
I'll let the others respond re: letro. It works well for me but seems to negatively effect my libido. I prefer the milder arimidex.

Keep in mind, you could do a standard cho depletion beforehand. Its an old fashioned nutrition based solution, but works pretty well ime.

You could also try out some mild herbal diuretics like dandelion. Use caffeine etc.

Nolva also works well to temporarily dry you out. Since you've got it already, you wouldn't have to rely exclusively on an AI.

Also, ya got any M5AA? Another short half-life option.

Du
05-29-2005, 06:35 PM
I'll let the others respond re: letro. It works well for me but seems to negatively effect my libido. I prefer the milder arimidex.
Thats a big problem with it. But, its real effective at dryin ya out, and its my choice AI.

gococksDJS
05-29-2005, 06:52 PM
You'll probably want to stick to .25mg ED or .50mg EOD, because if you take to much it will kill your libido and dry your joints out.

Pirate!
05-29-2005, 07:21 PM
You'll probably want to stick to .25mg ED or .50mg EOD, because if you take to much it will kill your libido and dry your joints out.There is never any reason to take > .5 mg/day. I'd try .25 mg eod at first.

ZECH
05-29-2005, 07:35 PM
Letro is very strong. Be careful with the dosing.

Tha Don
05-30-2005, 04:45 AM
There is never any reason to take > .5 mg/day. I'd try .25 mg eod at first.
well the stuff i have is in 2.5mg tabs, so that would mean splitting it into 8ths (to get roughly .3mg) which might be a bit tricky, however the stuff i have is from india, so maybe they are underdosed? :shrug:

Pirate!
05-30-2005, 06:42 PM
however the stuff i have is from india, so maybe they are under-dosed? :shrug: :laugh: Sad, but true. You know you are definitely using too much if your joints get sore and your libido disappears.

Tha Don
06-01-2005, 11:09 AM
right i'm gonna take 0.625mg tonight (weds), then another 0.625mg tomorrow night (thurs), and i'll use taraxatone on friday just before work, hopefully that will work well

dose anyone know the active half-life of letro?

ZECH
06-01-2005, 11:26 AM
dose anyone know the active half-life of letro?
About 2 days (45 hours)

Tha Don
06-01-2005, 11:27 AM
About 2 days (45 hours)
great, thanks dg

ZECH
06-01-2005, 11:36 AM
I don't think I would take over .5mg a day either. If you start to think it is too much, take your .625 (half of a half) on every third day.

Tha Don
06-01-2005, 02:45 PM
right i'm gonna take 0.625mg tonight (weds), then another 0.625mg tomorrow night (thurs), and i'll use taraxatone on friday just before work, hopefully that will work well

correction, i'll take 0.625mg tomorrow morning, then maybe another 0.625mg on friday morning, as i don't want to be waking up all night needing the toilet :thumb: