• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

M1t and passing drugtest

Illmatic reps

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hello ya'all :thumb:

a friend of mine are going to compete in a couple of months, and has been running M1t and 4AD.
want's to know when he can pass a possible drug-test, and for how long a period of time the substances are in his system before clearing?? :hmmm:

hope you guys can help me on this one.... :rocker:

thanx!

Most shows around me are Polygraph tested, and they ask if you're been on in the last six months (some shows it's a year). So, if that's the case, you're fucked.

Not directly. "Have you ever taken any illegal steroids?" You answer, and if you get to the next question it just gets deeper--"Have you ever injected an illegal..." and "Have you ever taken an oral..."

Which, I meant to add, means Drol probably would keep you from competing. Though, if you don't know that M1T or Drol are steroids, your pulse wouldn't spike when you lie :)

The show aren't polygraph tested.... as far as i was informed!

The question were ment for a basic urin test.
The question then is, how long can they trace or detect the substance for?
When can you pass a urin test when cycled M1T??
1 month, 4 months?? :hmmm:

thanx

IML Gear Cream!
yes i ment superdrol.... but it aint ilegal.... and it isnt a steroid :D
so sush i dont wanna know anything anymore, because i was thinking of competing

seven11 said:
i was thinking of competing
No offense, but your gallery shows that you won't be competing in the next few years. (Not that I could compete, either)

umm yea but those are kind of old pictures, well at least i accomplished a little bit

Last edited:
Bump for answer on the original question?? :hmmm:

The question were ment for a basic urin test.
The question then is, how long can they trace or detect the substance for?
When can you pass a urin test when cycled M1T??
1 month, 4 months??

thanx

seven11 said:
yes i ment superdrol.... but it aint ilegal.... and it isnt a steroid :D
so sush i dont wanna know anything anymore, because i was thinking of competing
Not illegal YET! Yes it is a steriod!

which federation is it that ur planning to compete with ... as far as the urin tests they test for the basic types of anabolics as well as prescription diaretics......im told that if u come off its sits in ur system for up to amonth after a month the traces in ur system are pretty much none......

Illmatic reps said:
They will test for AAS....

If you juice and compete in natural shows you are a loser..........I hope you get caught.

IML Gear Cream!
ForemanRules said:
If you juice and compete in natural shows you are a loser..........I hope you get caught.

haha natural shows! even worse "pro" natural shows... they all juice just like sprinters, weightlifters, large majority of football, baseball players, boxers etc. so they are all losers then?

HardTrainer said:
haha natural shows! even worse "pro" natural shows... they all juice just like sprinters, weightlifters, large majority of football, baseball players, boxers etc. so they are all losers then?

You are telling me, I almost made it to the natural universe and I was natural...................there is no natural contests on this planet.

ForemanRules said:
You are telling me, I almost made it to the natural universe and I was natural...................there is no natural contests on this planet.

Personally to make it fair i think every natural event be it bodybuilding, boxing, sprinting etc show either allow all substances OR drug test every athlete 3 times a year or they are not allowed to compete.

Nikon1:
I'll be competing in scandinavia... and pretty much all the other competitor's are not natural.. but when placed in the top 3 you'll get tested, and that was my question.. just wanted to know when you can pass that urin test after using m1t.. about a month u say..? :)

Foreman rules:
it's not a all natural show... it's just tested like any other show, but do u see athletes get caught anyway? :bulb:

anybody else with experince here?

thanx nikon1.... :thumb:

Illmatic reps said:
Nikon1:
I'll be competing in scandinavia... and pretty much all the other competitor's are not natural.. but when placed in the top 3 you'll get tested, and that was my question.. just wanted to know when you can pass that urin test after using m1t.. about a month u say..? :)

Foreman rules:
it's not a all natural show... it's just tested like any other show, but do u see athletes get caught anyway? :bulb:

anybody else with experince here?

thanx nikon1.... :thumb:
It's not a natural show but they drug test
:hmmm: Just compete in drug shows and quit picking on the natural guys........... :bash:

ForemanRules said:
It's not a natural show but they drug test
:hmmm: Just compete in drug shows and quit picking on the natural guys........... :bash:

ssshhhhh you must be quite in here like a church. :blah:

So a best guess for detection time is up to a month??

dianabol is around 5-6 weeks.. should i compare these 2 products??

Illmatic reps said:
So a best guess for detection time is up to a month??

dianabol is around 5-6 weeks.. should i compare these 2 products??

Sorry bro but I can't stand cheaters...I really do hope you get caught, and by some odd chance a natural athlete wins the show. :clapping:

Illmatic reps said:
Nikon1:
Foreman rules:

Just compete in the NPC. Most of those shows (unless they say specifically "natural") are untested completely.

Sorry bro but I can't stand cheaters...I really do hope you get caught, and by some odd chance a natural athlete wins the show.

I agree.

Foreman rules: i get the point..... :clapping:

there are no NPC where i compete, i'm not from the states...
There are one or 2 shows a year, and about 80% off all athletes use drugs on a year round base... they just pass the drugtest because they come off in time...

So does anybody have a more precise answer here??

:thumb: thanx

Back