PDA

View Full Version : First cycle M1T and its sides....

Doola
05-31-2005, 03:44 PM
My friend and I just started a 3 week cycle of M1T. Both him n I have expereienced Lethargy, or big time lazyness. At night I find myself thinkin to much and having a hard time falling asleep. In the morning I find it nearly impossible to get up. My whole body aches, hurts and feels sore.

On a bigger note, I dont really feel that its working. I dont see or feel like its workin , how am I supposed to see it?

Its only day 5. I know the stuff takes about 3 days to work, I did yesterday find myself to be a LITTLE bit more agressive, more cocky..

Im 205 lbs, 16% bf, and im takin the androtech m1t, 10 mg a day. Should I boost it to 20 mg a day (if i do, it shoudl be 12 hours apart right?)

Has anyone felt what me n my friend feel on this?

dakota
05-31-2005, 04:12 PM
dont up it yet! wait until youve done 10 mgs/a day for two weeks, then, if you feel the same, try 20 for two more weeks. start upping your caffiene intake to help w/ the lethargy. good luck

Du
05-31-2005, 04:57 PM
My friend and I just started a 3 week cycle of M1T. Both him n I have expereienced Lethargy, or big time lazyness. At night I find myself thinkin to much and having a hard time falling asleep. In the morning I find it nearly impossible to get up. My whole body aches, hurts and feels sore.

On a bigger note, I dont really feel that its working. I dont see or feel like its workin , how am I supposed to see it?

Its only day 5. I know the stuff takes about 3 days to work, I did yesterday find myself to be a LITTLE bit more agressive, more cocky..

Im 205 lbs, 16% bf, and im takin the androtech m1t, 10 mg a day. Should I boost it to 20 mg a day (if i do, it shoudl be 12 hours apart right?)

Has anyone felt what me n my friend feel on this?
Lethargy is normal while on M1T. You think its bad now? Wait till week 3. :)

How do you "not feel that it is working"? Do you feel better pumps at the end of a lift? Are you less sore the next day? Are your weights goin up? If yes, then its workin.

Also, if you've got headaches, flu-like symptoms, lethargy, or loss of appetite; then it is working.

I wouldnt take 20mg per day till at least day 10, especially on your first cycle. Hang out with 5 and 10mg for a little while, adjust as necessary. Also, try to spread the dosages out, even if you have to cut a 10mg tab in half (for two 5mg tabs). The half life is pretty short.

Take some caffiene, like Dakota said, to help with the lethargy. Also, 4ad, m5aa, etc would help in that department.

Hope that helps.

Doola
05-31-2005, 05:08 PM
Thanks, i just feel so sore, like I wanna lay in bed all day and not move..

I dont drink caffine.. so.. what else do i take to get up (i have some therma lean pills with effedrine...) but i dont wanna take those....

is there anything else that gets you up? exctasy hahaha

I dont even feel like going to the gym today

Doola
05-31-2005, 05:08 PM
oh yea and i cant cut the 10mg in half, its a gel cap with powder inside

dakota
05-31-2005, 06:21 PM
yeah, take the thermos. why not ephedra??? isnt that lower back/side pain just annoying! anyway, try to get past it and GO TO the GYM!!

Doola
05-31-2005, 06:39 PM
Dakota, have you done a cycle of this stuff? I dont really want to take the therma lean cuz i feel that pill might get in the way of this one and ruin its effect. also Im currently taking a 5 week cycle of deca...

what did you experience when you were on it, if you were on it. PS, whats your body fat % ?

Cardinal
05-31-2005, 07:48 PM
You'll just have to work past the lethargy and insomnia. Be happy you aren't getting a lot more and worse side effects. I got quite a few more sides when I used to cycle it.

Taking a thermogenic isn't going to keep M1T from working. Do watch out for drug interactions like high blood pressure, heart problems etc. If cutting, I'd probably hit up some E HCL too. Run the milk thistle during and after your cycle.

I notice strength gains from M1T by about day 5-6. Pumps get pretty noticably around that time too. You may can handle 20mg, but you may also get a lot more sides at that dose and find it isn't worth it. If your motivation lags now, don't up the dose.

If you are cutting much, you may not get much anabolism out of this cycle anyhow. We can be pretty sure you won't lose musle though.

musclepump
05-31-2005, 09:07 PM
lethargy was a bitch for me on M1T.

TrojanMan60563
05-31-2005, 10:03 PM
I felt bad lethargy on all the methylated products that I used....the only 1Test product that gave me almost no lethargy is Nutrex 1-TU....and it worked hella good.

On a side note that 5 weeks of deca is no good...you should run that at least 10 weeks on a high calorie diet to get good results....on top of that deca is going to shut you down hard along with the M1T so I hope you have something for PCT and you may want to consider HCG if you get nut shrinkage.

Good luck!

Tha Don
06-01-2005, 05:20 AM
Dakota, have you done a cycle of this stuff? I dont really want to take the therma lean cuz i feel that pill might get in the way of this one and ruin its effect. also Im currently taking a 5 week cycle of deca...

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

kraziplaya
06-01-2005, 05:45 AM
m1-t and deca for a first cycle sounds horrible...chime in somebody please..

19-chief
06-01-2005, 06:10 AM
it's a little too late now... but if he has enough deca to do 10 weeks, he should. what can you do? it's not like anyone here advised him to do that cycle... he chose to start androgens too soon and with too little knowledge of the subject. :bulb:

doola, see if you can get your hands on some HCG and Testosterone or 4AD... oh, and kiss your love of hard-ons and orgasms goodbye for a while. :cry:

Stu
06-01-2005, 06:21 AM
m1t with 5 weeks of deca ahahahahahahaha thats gonna be so much fun

kraziplaya
06-01-2005, 06:26 AM
wudddupppp chief!

dakota
06-01-2005, 06:40 AM

what did you experience when you were on it, if you were on it. PS, whats your body fat % ?
i tried a three week cycle a while back but hated it cause of the sides. i ran it w/ 4ad also. i got really good results but i think they were coming anyway. :D i havent decided if ill do it again. probably tho. the ephidrine wont get in the way or cancel out the m1t, i dont know much about deca...
bf%-two weeks ago it was under 4%, now-not sure, ive been eating things that i couldnt since christmas, but it couldnt of gone up too much

19-chief
06-01-2005, 06:40 AM
wudddupppp chief!
yo

ZECH
06-01-2005, 08:52 AM
We did and he will not listen.
http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/showthread.php?t=48505&page=1&pp=30

19-chief
06-01-2005, 09:39 AM
oh well. i guess some people need to learn the hard way.

musclepump
06-01-2005, 10:22 AM
deca dick.

Tha Don
06-01-2005, 11:23 AM
oh well. i guess some people need to learn the hard way.
or in this case the soft way ;)

19-chief
06-02-2005, 12:54 PM
or in this case the soft way ;)
true dat.

Mudge
06-02-2005, 12:57 PM
I also had lethargy in week #2 and little to no gains to speak of while using it. I was not at all impressed.

SJ69
06-02-2005, 04:32 PM
It worked well for me at 30mg ED.
Everyone likes to lowball this stuff at 10mg ed, but nobody would consider using only 10mg of d-bol or Winstrol, or anadrol(if oyu could even break it up that small). So if EVERY other oral is effective at 20 - 150mg ed, why would m-1-t be effective at only 10mg. I ain't buyin' that it's 3X stronger than dbol.

Pirate!
06-02-2005, 08:01 PM
This is a case of natural selection. We won't be seeing any Doola Juniors in the near future. 600 mg/deca and M1T with no test or hcg. LMFAO....

Mudge
06-02-2005, 08:49 PM
I ain't buyin' that it's 3X stronger than dbol.

Me neither, which is why I ran 20, and then 30mg. Legal Gear brand.