• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Melting Point write-up

Robboe

Designer Supplements
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Folks, here is the write-up for Melting Point for any interested.

If you're hoping to get in on the pre-sale for the beta-release you may be interested in the details in here.

Rob, hope this is cool.

Im interested in the pre-sale.

MIdnight this morning I believe.

cant open this watso ever could u please give me the site u can buy it from

If it does what it says it does I don't think so. I will still be waiting to see real world results

On paper it looks a great product, I'll wait for consistent feedback before I purchase though.

I'll give it a shot in the winter if it pans out. If it effectively does what the write-up says, expect to hear about people be hospitalized due to heat stroke or dehydration. This won't be Designer Supps fault, but the person who uses it irresponsibly

Am I punctilious in assuming that there will be no beta testing?

Dale asked about beta.....not alpha red, I knew that would make you go blind someday

I am just hoping they don't do gamma testing, that would be wrong.

IML Gear Cream!
On a serious note......I know this stuff is expensive but I understand that a portion of the proceeds of each bottle sold go to a special fund so TP can finally have his sex change operation!

I thought it was for Robboe to get a sex change, TPs half goes towards a new boat.

Interesting..

Rob already had his sex change, and I already have my boat.

Proceeds will go toward buying Topolo his first set of balls.

Steve, can we use the fund to actually buy Topolo?

Seriously, i want him as my court jester. If he could just follow me about all day and make me laugh on command i'd be pleased as punch.

It should be cheaper than getting him a set of balls.

Robboe said:
Steve, can we use the fund to actually buy Topolo?

Seriously, i want him as my court jester. If he could just follow me about all day and make me laugh on command i'd be pleased as punch.

Since you are now doing write-ups Robboe, you should buy him to do your old job, cleaning the shitters. That should free you up for windows and laundry duty.

lmao on their site it states its number 2 on their best selling list HOW ITS NOT BEING SOLD TIL THE 15TH OF JUNE LMAO

It's not being shipped until June 15th. The presale was yesterday so the orders are in.

:tard:

Back