• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Best FAT LOSS supplement

HardTrainer

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
whats the best fat loss sumplement you can buy legal.

The legality of Trimax is debatable. I'd say clen is more effective if we are counting grey area stuff. Melting Point might turn out to be better, but not without sides. Of course, they all have sides.

topolo said:

If you agree, why not buy some trimax rather then send me emails begging for Melting Point? ;)

From the write up and studies with the theorized active's melting point's "side effects" will be most desireable. Such as, improved lipid profile. And I believe I saw one study with what some believe to be the active that said rats treated with it lived longer than their counterparts by a factor of 2.

topolo said:
you think melting point will have sides?
It is possible that the only negative side could be extra body heat. I don't know, as I haven't tried it.

IML Gear Cream!
Twin Peak said:
If you agree, why not buy some trimax rather then send me emails begging for Melting Point? ;)

cause I want to try melting point so I can brag about how great it is on threads like these.

It will be awesome if MP works. I can't wait to see the results of the presale. No doubt some will eat 2 square yards of pizza a day and complain it doesn't work....

redspy said:
It will be awesome if MP works. I can't wait to see the results of the presale. No doubt some will eat 2 square yards of pizza a day and complain it doesn't work....

Of course.

And yeah, I have been hot as hell lately.

I personally haven't use it, but my friend did and he recommends Hydroxycut

I would say a good diet and a great workout program!

topolo said:
I feel ya Tp, women tell me all the time that I am hot

I get the sense that you could be literally on fire and no right minded female would think you are hot.

ForemanRules said:
I would say a good diet and a great workout program!
Why don't you re-read the title of the thread. Obviously that is key, but this is about the "best fat loss SUPPLEMENT."

Twin Peak said:
I get the sense that you could be literally on fire and no right minded female would think you are hot.

who said they had to be right minded?

I'm an ActivaTe tester... can I become a Melting Point tester, too? I mean, MP testing MP sounds just right :thumb:

And if you want a good "legal" fat loss supplement other than MP, ThermalRage is good.

IML Gear Cream!
brogers said:
Why don't you re-read the title of the thread. Obviously that is key, but this is about the "best fat loss SUPPLEMENT."

Sorry I can't read :confused:

artem1985il said:
I personally haven't use it, but my friend did and he recommends Hydroxycut
LIAR
Either you were trying to be funny or that is the worst spam I have ever seen. Your frined didn't try melting point and suggest hydroxycut. :clapping:

so which is it melting point or trimax or is there another contender

In fairness, will I truly believe Melting Point will stand alone, the jury is still out until we get more real world results.

is melting point for sale though i did a search on bulknutions and other online supplement stores and i couldn't find it

We had a very small sale directly through our website. It should be in customers hands next week, so we will know more soon.

Another 1000 bottles will be up for sale at the end of the month.

cool, whats the actual name of the supplement just "Melting Point" n how much is it

Back