• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

I want to Cut and Bulk - need diet advice!!

MCPaulyB

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I've been experimenting with a diet that is focused on cutting, however I don't feel like I'm eating enough to gain muscle. I want a diet that is a compromise between cutting and bulking, I want to lower my body fat a bit, yet still gain lean muscle.

I'm 27, 5'10", and 178lb. How many calories and what ratios of P/F/C should I be consuming? How many meals per day should I eat? Can someone post some example diets of what I should be eating daily?

Here is my current Diet:

Morning: Oatmeal, and an orange, green tea, egg whites
Mid Morning: yogurt w/ Grape Nuts, peanuts
Lunch: Tuna sandwich, peanuts, green tea
Early afternoon: Salad with tuna, flax seed, FF dressing,
Pre workout: Protein shake w/ oatmeal
Postworkout: myoplex deluxe shake, with water, oatmeal
Dinner: grilled chicken, brown rice, stewed tomatoes, red beans
Night snack: yogurt, natty PB

I also take a multi vitamin, muti mineral, vitamin C and green tea capsules, and Flax Seed Oil.

How many calories and macros are you currently getting per day now?

Man, I dunno what a macro even is, and haven't really figured out my daily caloric intake. My diet is very similar to the one outlined above.

macronutrient ratios is how many carbs/protein/fat you consume each day. So say you ate 330 carbs, 220 protein, 70 fat (im just making it up) that would be 50%Carbs/30%protein/20%fat.

Dont worry about the percentages, just focus on how many grams you are eating.

Back