• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

BD "Oxanabol" tabs pic - 4 or 5 sides?!

redflash

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi,

BD Oxanabol pics show a DIANABOL (I think) pack and the tabs are five-sided. My tabs are same orangy colour but square....

Have they changed? Do your pics need updating? Or am I getting results from low dose tabs only which are purely psychological (in which case I'll double my dose!)?

Seriously, these are firming me up nicely (for an old geezer) but it would be good to know I am on what I think I am on.

Thanks,

Redflash

There has been three different lots. There is a thread on MMI with new pics. I can't get to ot right now, but I post it later.

Thanks but can't access the site...

dg806,

Thanks for letting me know there are three types of Oxanabol and posting a link but I can't access it as I'm not a member over there.

Any chance you could either (a) cut and paste something to this forum or (b) just tell me (Y/N) whether orange square tabs are the real thing?

Thanks bud.

According to the site link I posted, they are either round or oval(football shape). All are peach color. The ones that are pictured here are peach colored but not round or oval.

Last edited:
redflash said:
Hi,

BD Oxanabol pics show a DIANABOL (I think) pack and the tabs are five-sided. My tabs are same orangy colour but square....

Have they changed? Do your pics need updating? Or am I getting results from low dose tabs only which are purely psychological (in which case I'll double my dose!)?

Seriously, these are firming me up nicely (for an old geezer) but it would be good to know I am on what I think I am on.

Thanks,

Redflash

can you upload a picture here and show us?
http://www.imageshack.us/
upload it there and post it

AG
www.ag-guys.com

Here ya go. Off BD's website.

Disregard my earlier post. It was a link for QV. Not BD. Sorry.

They're my babies! Come to daddy..

Thanks guys, reassurance v much appreciated.

Redflash

Back