• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

My first cycle

retiredfireman

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I've been lifting for 20 years, 52 y.o. and am having joint pain. I'm thinking of starting a cycle to decrease pain while lifting and lose a little weight. I'm 6'3' and 250lbs. 16% bf. The cycle i'm thinking of looks like this:
400mg's deca/wk for 12 wks.
200 mg's primo/wk weeks 4-9
PCT 7 days after last injection
1000 I.U. HCG 3x/wk(mon/wed/fri) for 3 wks
20 mg's nolvadex ED and 50 mg's Clomid ED for 6 wks.

I'm not worried about deca dick, not at my age. If you think it's a bad cycle please let me know what I could do to improve it.

i'd up the primo dose to at least 400mg/pw, 200mg is way too low of a dose to notice anything

i'd also go with either clomid or nolva for pct, not both

Skip the primobolon and put in a low dose of test 2x a week. Primo is just a waste of money and allot of its fake.

since this is your 1st cycle I would just run test enanthate @ 500 mg/wk for 10 weeks with 50 mcg/ED of T3. IMO, stacking is not a good idea for a first cycle as you don't learn how each steroid effects you.

LAM said:
since this is your 1st cycle I would just run test enanthate @ 500 mg/wk for 10 weeks with 50 mcg/ED of T3. IMO, stacking is not a good idea for a first cycle as you don't learn how each steroid effects you.

I agree with this in general, but if the whole idea is to mainly help out with joint problems, I don't believe that would do the trick. Test might not be so kind on the joints. Sure isn't for me.

I like the way the original cycle is designed, except I know little about primo and a low dose test does seem better in several ways.

Ever thought about including EQ as a part of joint therapy as well?

If you are hoping to lose a little bodyweight, I suggest doing it without steroids as you may well end up heavier with them. If it is just fat loss you want to achieve and add some muscle, that can work well however. A lot depends on the diet.

if you're going to run deca you need some kind of test in there at least 100mgs more than the deca.

since it's your 1st cycle i agree with lam, run test e at 500mgs split 2x wk. for 10-12 wks an see how you respond.

never used primo so can't say,

shouldn't need hcg cycle is not long enough. i use during cycle if i'm going more than 14 wks. and only do 500ius split 2w wk. some say during cycle others say after.

for joints the the glucosamine and chondroitin otc supps. i'm using them and have good luck with cirrus rx now. tried the celebrex, vioxx, mobic.

retiredfireman said:
I've been lifting for 20 years, 52 y.o. and am having joint pain. I'm thinking of starting a cycle to decrease pain while lifting and lose a little weight. I'm 6'3' and 250lbs. 16% bf. The cycle i'm thinking of looks like this:
400mg's deca/wk for 12 wks.
200 mg's primo/wk weeks 4-9
PCT 7 days after last injection
1000 I.U. HCG 3x/wk(mon/wed/fri) for 3 wks
20 mg's nolvadex ED and 50 mg's Clomid ED for 6 wks.

I'm not worried about deca dick, not at my age. If you think it's a bad cycle please let me know what I could do to improve it.

Cardinal said:
I agree with this in general, but if the whole idea is to mainly help out with joint problems, I don't believe that would do the trick. Test might not be so kind on the joints. Sure isn't for me.

the problem with using deca for joint pain is that you are not addressing the cause of the problem. you may be able to lift heavy while on deca but once off the pain and/or problems most likely will return. if the problem is with tendons, ligaments, etc. then EQ, anavar or GH would be a better solution to heal the injury.

Thanks to all who answered my post.The joint pain I have is from injuries from being a FF for 25 yrs.The thing is at my age it's starting to hurt.Not bad, but annoying.I'm not ready to stop lifting yet.As far as muscle gain, I have some good size. I've been lifting for 20 yrs. and have great genetics.I evolved from 4 generations of farmers.My goal is to lose some bf, and I realize eventually (hopefully not soon) i'll have to stop lifting because of the joint pain, or at least cut down on the amount of weight I lift.Thanks again to all that helped me.

My $0.02:

Weeks 1-12 Test E 250 mg a week
Weeks 1-11 EQ 1 g a week
Weeks 3-13 HCG 500 iu every 5 days
Weeks 15-18 Nolva at 60/60/40/40

LAM said:
the problem with using deca for joint pain is that you are not addressing the cause of the problem. you may be able to lift heavy while on deca but once off the pain and/or problems most likely will return. if the problem is with tendons, ligaments, etc. then EQ, anavar or GH would be a better solution to heal the injury.

Interesting. Have anymore recent info comparing the healing properties of these? My understanding was that EQ promotes collegen synthesis similar to how deca works.

In general I have heard good thing about using Primo, Var, Deca, and EQ for joint regenerative/protective purposes.

The GH would be something good to look into for future cycles, particularly since dropping bodyfat is a goal. I suppose the carpel tunnel problems can be mediated by using a low enough dose. I hate to go on GH therapy just to end up with more problems than when I started off.

IML Gear Cream!
retiredfireman said:
Thanks to all who answered my post.The joint pain I have is from injuries from being a FF for 25 yrs.The thing is at my age it's starting to hurt.Not bad, but annoying.I'm not ready to stop lifting yet.As far as muscle gain, I have some good size. I've been lifting for 20 yrs. and have great genetics.I evolved from 4 generations of farmers.My goal is to lose some bf, and I realize eventually (hopefully not soon) i'll have to stop lifting because of the joint pain, or at least cut down on the amount of weight I lift.Thanks again to all that helped me.
I know the feeling. I'm also 52. Nothing but problems on the left side. double torn tendon on left elbow. torn rotator cuff left shoulder and a pinch nerve in left trap that i can't shake. These injuries has caused a drop in all pressing movements over 100 lbs in the last 3 months

PT

Cardinal i´m agree with you.

:thumb: nadrolone it´s better for joint regeneration-

Back