• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

I Need Help

aaronmac

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hello Everyone,

I'm 19 years old and i just got out of college. For my entire life i've been over weight, and i've always had moobs (aka. man boobs). all through college i never really had time to run and lift, with everything that college has going. but since i've been home i've lifted and ran everyday. i've looked all over the internet for some kind of guidance on a good diet that will help my fat go away, but every web site is some kind of program where you have to pay money or take some pills. and me being a college student i have no money. so hopefully someone here has the heart to help out a poor college kid lose some fat. thank you

your 19 and your out of college? ....

Im asumming by out of college he means on summer break.

or 2 yrs in communite college

i'm 6' i weigh 207 and i'm not sure what my body fat % is but it's definatly not low
my daily intake usually consists of and egg or two and toast at breakfast and i eat something that isn't too unhealthy for lunch if i'm hungry and i haven't been eating dinner b/c i work from 5 pm till midnight at a local pizza shop which is like a sweat box average temp is about 100 degrees but that doesn't matter oh and i haven't been drinking any pop, i drink as much water as my body will let me and i usually drink one bottle of gatorade a day

Back