• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

hi, n00b here

motopsyko32

Pinguo!!
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
newbie here but been on bb.com for a while..

been lifting for about 5 years on and off...

I enjoy long walks in the beach, candle light dinners, and errrr.. I mean... Sex Drugs and rock and roll.. err.. I mean..

yeah Im new here

thanks. I feel at home already.... maybe cause my sister has been here for a while :lol

Greetings and Salutations!!!!
:wave:

from planet zolton? JK

Wassup

GoalGetter

:D :shake: :lol:

IML Gear Cream!
no but P-Funk might :lol:

Hi...........
aznlove2ov1yi.gif

hahahahahahahaha! alrighty! Now if only i could get my mom and dad to join IM too... :p

GoalGetter said:
hahahahahahahaha! alrighty! Now if only i could get my mom and dad to join IM too... :p
it would have to be Revista de Hierro!

pork

IML Gear Cream!
oops

CUBAN SANDWICH

Traditional Ingredients:

3 slices (almost shaved) of boiled ham
3 slices of turkey (optional)
3 slices roast pork hot or cold
3 slices of salami
3 slices of Swiss cheese
3 or 4 slices of pickles
1/3 cut Cuban bread hard crust

Optional Ingredients:

3 slices of tomato
4 slices of green bell pepper
3 slices onion
1/3 cut French or Cuban bread
1 leaf romaine lettuce
mayonnaise, mustard to taste

It is important that the sandwich be prepared on Cuban bread, French or Italian bread - any artisan style bread with a hard crust.
All cold cuts should be sliced very thinly; almost shaved. Slice the bread in an open faced fashion and spread lightly with mustard first, then with mayonnaise. Remember this is not entirely traditional, but still good.

Add the ham (roast pork), turkey and salami. Next add a layer of tomato, pepper, onion and lettuce. Top the sandwich and press.

Press the sandwich on a hot skillet with a weight on top. A suitable weight would be a heavy (clean) cast iron skillet that has been heated until sizzling.

Or better yet, use a sandwich press or panini grill if one is available.

Cuban Sandwiches and their variations are sold in almost every Deli or Restaurant in Tampa, Florida.

Cuban sandwiches are good cold and for picnics or take-alongs, too.

Submitted by: CM

im going to bed. Good night all and to all a goodnight... umm yeah thats it

min0 lee said:
Cuban Sandwiches and their variations are sold in almost every Deli or Restaurant in Tampa, Florida.
As if... Tampa is inferior to Miami in it's cuban-ness. Sure there are a lot of cubans, but CUBAN cuban food is in miami.

GoalGetter said:
As if... Tampa is inferior to Miami in it's cuban-ness. Sure there are a lot of cubans, but CUBAN cuban food is in miami.
yep not even in Cuba they have as much cuban food as in Miami. im going to La Carreta. Thanks

GoalGetter said:
My bad, I should have post the qoute script.

I grew up with alot of Cubans as a kid.

Back